Ultraviolet

Well, it is a very well known song.. (known a lot for The Matrix)

So near the end of the commercial for the new movie (Ultra Violet) there is this rocking song in the background. It has some female vocals, but I can't make out the words. It starts up when all the bad guys (I guess) start shooting at Violet and continues through the end. If anyone knows what the heck I'm talking about and could help me find the song that would be great! Thank you.

completely wrong. this was actually already answered in another post. it's 24 by jem. all credit to panther

there is this move "ultra violet" coming out- and the trailer has this song in the background.

Try and guess what I'm going to ask. Go on, guess!

Yup, what song is it and who is it by?

I know the beginning song is
"Clubbed to death" but near the end of the trailer
its like a rock song with a woman singer
anyone know the song?

In the movie trailer commercial for Ultraviolet, what song is playing in the backround?

The first part of the commercial has the song from the Amare Stoudemire Nike Commercial, AKA "Clubbed to Death" by Rob D, then the 2nd half the commercial, it's some girl singing. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Just saw a trailer for the new film Ultraviolet and was wondring if anyone knows the name of the song that played in it. This is a different trailer than the one that plays the jem-24 song, furious angels or clubbed to death. This trailer song sounded like a prodigy techno remix and it played the entire trailer. any ideas

It was obviously some Prodigy mix. It took a while to find. It's a mix of Prodigy's Baby's Got A Temper.

"Take Control" segment, Female singer, very popular song
could someone help me Artist/Title?

if anyone else wants to know other ultraviolet song its "baby got a temper" by the prodigy

yea i thought it sounded really familiar, its just a remix, thanks for reafirming my belief

Back