Type your anger out

Originally posted by dascoot@Apr 22 2006, 03:24 AM
I fucking HATE when people bandy about the word "promise". Promise means IT WILL HAPPEN. If you're not 100% positive that you can deliver, don't use the word "promise" or the freakin word will lose all meaning, shit.
Ok so what was this all about? I never got back to you... :unsure:

Yeah...I wanted to know to but, it doesn't really matter anymore I guess.

I HAVE FREAKIN CRAMPS!!! I HATE BEING A WOMAN RIGHT ABOUT NOW!!!

FUCK the monthly bill, I ain't payin, they can come repo my uterus! :annoyed:

Oh I was just upset cause someone was supposed to come online and tell me about this big premier he had, and he didn't come online, and I waited up alllll night because he begged me not to go to bed til he told me everything and he promised he'd be there by a certain time and blah blah blah.. turns out the next day I found out his connection was down so it's good now. :)

AND!! When are you gonna tell me what the song was that I had posted in the Listening To thread that you downloaded and hated, Erin Go Braless??

:lol: repo your uterus?!!! WTF?

Oh, okay. As long as everythings okay now. I don't want my Mel angry. :)

Originally posted by Caren H@May 3 2006, 03:24 PM
Oh, okay. As long as everythings okay now. I don't want my Mel angry. :)
:wub:

Yeah! You know, the MONTHLY ;) ;) BILL ;) ;)

Originally posted by dascoot@May 3 2006, 08:36 AM
FUCK the monthly bill, I ain't payin, they can come repo my uterus! :annoyed:
I say that every month... I'm still waiting. :angry:

Um, you should take seasonel (or however you spell it) and change to quarterly bills. :)

I might be overly paranoid but that stuff scares me. It messes around with your hormones and last thing I need is to be even more :annoyed: I mean obviously the FDA allowed it to go on the market but it's not like they know the last term effects of the stuff. :ph34r:

Yeah seriously, the FDA approves a lot of shit if the *finger quotes* incentives are right, just to turn around and be all "Ooops, we've determined this stuff will kill you or make you grow a dick out of your armpit or somethin."

I was on Depo for about a year, gained a ridiculous amount of weight, ruined a relationship because of my emotional rollercoaster, sustained permanent liver damage, and have generally never been the same since.

it bugs me when 'friends' charge you for gas when they've invited you on an outing.

:lol: Awww Snuffy. I'll drive up there and take you on a fabulous outing and never charge you a dime, how's that? ;)

wooo thanks~! i'll buy you dinner. it's time to haul out the wtc/adtunes rv for the annual summer roadtrip. we'll all be like a traveling freakshow. yesssss.

Haha for serious. It needs a name, like the ADD Machine, and we can paint it up all psychadelic like the Mystery Machine..

I'ma hop on hubby's compy, brb.

Originally posted by dascoot@May 3 2006, 09:25 PM
we can paint it up all psychadelic like the Mystery Machine..
I'm thinking: Pin the tail on the donkey - tail + brushs and lots and lots of paint :devil: :lol:

Yeah yeah! Blindfolded, spun around til dizzy, and aimed in the general direction of the vehicle. Oopsies! Tee hee! Was that your butt I just painted hot pink? I thought it was the tailpipe. ;)

Back