Troy

i found this song from the trailer....by accident, but still, i'm proud of it
my only question is; what is it? Because i have no idea as to who made it or what's it called

(link)

edit: while you're at it, could you be nice and do the same for the song from the matrix revolutions trailer?(link)

i found the matrix one myself; it's called tawara, but i don't know the artist yet

Searched it on google, 'Tawara' is by a James Newton Howard.

The Troy song is by a group called Musikvergnuegen but the song is original to the trailer...impossible to find anywhere

The James Newton Howard score is from Snow Falling on Cedars. Rent it, the scene which the song is used in is amazing.

The Troy song is by Justin Caine Burnett of Musikvergnuegen, and although it's not that difficult to get hold of, the track itself is only the same length as the trailer.

If you really want it you could find some software which records the audio you are currently playing on your computer, then play the trailer while it records. Hey presto, you've got it on MP3 or whatever.

thanks everyone
i already have the mp3's, but it's the artist and title i need
tawara's done, no i just need the title of the troy one...

Scythe .. read above

They already told its by a production music company "Musikvergnuegen" .. if you dont know how to pronounce it .. just go to www.Musikvergnuegen.com and listen to it. ^^

What si the name of the song? I keep hearing "The Troy Song".... A name would help.... :p

the reason you cant find it anywhere is because wolfgang peterson changed scores after this trailer, it will be very hard to find this song anywhere, sorry

the troy song sounds real amazing but WHAT IS THE NAME u gave one for the matrix but not the troy one...what is it?

Just Wanna Know

The problem is, if you guys typed in 'Troy' in the Search Tab, you could of already found the answer, which is "The song was just used for the trailer and you will NOT be able to get it"... Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but the only way you are probably going to get it is crypt it or go up to Wolfgang Peterson or whoever he is associated with the song and ask them for it... :usesearch:

The popular song from the Troy trailer was original music by Musikvergnuegen.

Its very hard to find but I have a 30 second sample of the song that I came across when the trailer was released, if anyone wants me to send to them (If its aloud).

Back