Ocean's Twelve

Hi everyone, I FOUND IT

it only took two hours.

the first song on the trailer for the OCEANS 12 trailer is:

abracadabra.............

artsist: DAVID HOLMES
title: "Rodney Yates"
album: Lets Get Killed

It was a bit hard to find, because the DAVID HOLMES website is one of those shitty sites where you need your sixth sense or third eye to navigate, although i didn't find it there.

that track is so so cool

from James - Down Under

email: buckleup900@hotmail.com

Originally posted by Aerius Zension@Jun 2 2004, 08:38 PM
Ah, I see. Deparation move.

The song is actually called Rodney Yates, off the Let's Get Killed Sountrack by David Holmes.

Download it, it's Ocean's Eleven style.

But don't post it here. :p

I do find quoting oneself to be somewhat arrogant, but its matches my conceit.

windsurferpoolska, you're almost 3 months late, but at least YOU had the right answer.

I'm not looking for the music in the teaser--the one with the black, red and white animation. I already looked on soundtrack.net, that's the only one they list and that's NOT what I'm looking for.

What I am looking for is the music used in the actual trailer and new TV spot. I know that the first song used in the trailer is some version of "Man With the Golden Arm". Here's a link, track 6.

In the trailer, right after Brad Pitt's car blows up, the screen goes black and the words "It's PAYBACK time!" appear, it switches to some other music I'm not familiar with. That music, and the catchy tune used on the TV spot, is waht I'm looking for.

Also sounds like David Holmes to me. Possibly from the score of the movie?

I'm looking for a song in the most recent Ocean's 12 trailer. It is towards the middle/end when they are running the names of the cast. (Administrators: I've checked the forums and have come up short. )

That last part with Benedict and Linus (Andy Garcia and Matt Damon) in the car is "Yen on a Carousel" by David Holmes. On the soundtrack, can get on iTunes.

...and "The Real Story" is also in there towards the end. Also on the soundtrack. As for the horn piece at the beginning, I got nothing.

I had that song on my home computer before I lost everything virus. I might have it backed up on disc, gimme a few days to find it.

*the name Raymond Scott is ringing a distant bell*

The first song is Rodney Yates, and the second song with the street traffic is Gritty Shaker off the first Ocean's Eleven.

The "horns" tune is not on the soundtrack, nor do I recall it ever being in the movie. It was only in the trailer, so, unfortunately, you may not be able to grab a copy of it.

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!! I've been trying to find the music to the Ocean's 12 TEASER, not the trailer. The teaser only has red, black and white graphics with circles and airplanes and things. There are two songs on the teaser, I'm looking for the second one with the cool bass line. Please help me out will you? I've never used one of these things so I'm curious to see if it works.

I believe this is the site:

http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/oceans_12/small.html

Jonas

Got your email.

As I mentioned in another thread asking yoru same question, the first song is Rodney Yates, and the second song is Gritty Shaker, BOTH by David Holmes. The latter is from Ocean's Eleven, while Rodney Yates is from another film he scored. I forget the name, something like This Movie Sucks, Let's Tear Up The Seats???

Cheers

thats great. thanks so much. of course I wouldn't think to look at the last soundtrack. Now I wonder if I shouldn't just buy the whole thing.

again thanks a bunch

Jonas

One quick note about the horn piece at the beginning, "The Man With The Golden Arm"

Although Elmer Berenstien wrote toe original version of the song,
I belive that the version by Billy May was the song used in the trailer.

Anyways,

Thanks for all the help.

Re: Ocean's 12

I have a question that relates only to the music that is in the movie not the trailer. Does anyone know the title of the song that plays when they arrive in Amsterdam? I've managed to get all the major songs in the movie besides that one.

Back