TODOS BAILAMOS AHORA!

dare program?
they dare you to smoke weed?
where the hell was i during all of this?

:lol: Each letter stands for something but I can't remember what they were. We each had to write this essay about why drugs are bad and stuff, and if I remember correctly they made us sign some form stating our pledge to never do drugs or something. :rolleyes: Of course, every 3rd grader signed it.

It was actually Drug Abuse Resistance Education, and still is. Last I heard they still try and peddle this shit to schoolie kids. Didn't quite work on me. They didn't bother to get around to my school district until I was in about 6th or 7th grade and I was already waaaay to fuckin far gone to be saved at that point. Mmmm.... weed. I wish I didn't have to quit for my job... wait a second... I got laid off from that job over a year ago. WOOHOO! :woo: :woo: :wacko: :blink: :what: :confused: :shifty: :peace: :zzz:

I remember a song in elementary school that was like this:

D-I won't do drugs
A-won't have an attitude
R-I will respect myself
E-I will educate me now

yeah....pretty dumb song...it doesn't even rhyme, how lame. <_<

Originally posted by sickboy@Apr 17 2006, 07:48 PM
i don't remember anything from my elementary school days.
*phone sound here* da, da, da. Warning: Marijuana affects the memory. :)

Okay, that was actually taken from Half Baked but it looked odd when I posted it so I thought I would explain.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland+Apr 17 2006, 07:54 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sir_Garland @ Apr 17 2006, 07:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sickboy@Apr 17 2006, 07:48 PM
*phone sound here* da, da, da. Warning: Marijuana affects the memory. :) [/b][/quote]
Hey be nice! :angry:

I've never done drugs in my life, and I have a hard time remembering elementary school. :(

Originally posted by a_iver+Apr 17 2006, 08:36 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a_iver @ Apr 17 2006, 08:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Apr 17 2006, 07:54 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-sickboy
@Apr 17 2006, 07:48 PM

*phone sound here* da, da, da. Warning: Marijuana affects the memory. :)
Hey be nice! :angry:

I've never done drugs in my life, and I have a hard time remembering elementary school. :( [/b][/quote]
you don't know what you are missing.

You ever see the back of a twenty dollar bill... on weed? Oh, there's some crazy shit, man. There's a dude in the bushes. Has he got a gun? I dunno! RED TEAM GO, RED TEAM GO.

Originally posted by sickboy@Apr 17 2006, 10:06 PM
You ever see the back of a twenty dollar bill... on weed? Oh, there's some crazy shit, man. There's a dude in the bushes. Has he got a gun? I dunno! RED TEAM GO, RED TEAM GO.
:lol: Best line of any movie EVER. EVER. That and "I have killed. I have helped kill. I have killed part of myself. I cannot change this. I must seek Buddha. I must seek Christ." Oh oh and "I love Buttered Stuff!" "Buttercup!" "Butternuts!"

my personal favorite is the macgyver smoker.

MacGyver Friend: Hey, man, we're out of papers.
MacGyver Smoker: All right. Then get me a toilet paper roll, a corkscrew and some tin foil.
MacGyver Friend: We don't have a corkscrew.
MacGyver Smoker: All right. Then get me an avocado, an ice pick and my snorkel.
MacGyver Smoker: [Friend looks at him funny] Trust me, bro. I've made bongs with less. Hurry up!

in fact, that whole movie has some great quotes.

Yeah it does, ya never really realize how much effect a movie has on your vocabulary til you watch it again after a few years.

Get some sour cream and onion chips with some dip, man, some beef jerky, some peanut butter. Get some Haagen-Daz ice cream bars, a whole lot, make sure chocolate, gotta have chocolate, man. Some popcorn, red popcorn, graham crackers, graham crackers with marshmallows, the little marshmallows and little chocolate bars and we can make s'mores, man. Also, celery, grape jelly, Cap'n Crunch with the little Crunch berries, pizzas. We need two big pizzas, man, everything on 'em, with water, whole lotta water, and Funyuns.

Back