TODOS BAILAMOS AHORA!

Space Cataz

Pro Member
Reaction score
EVERYBODY DANCE NOW! Bum Bum Bum Bum Bum Bum Bum Bum Bum Bum Bum Bum...EVERYBODY DANCE NOW!

Originally posted by dascoot@Apr 15 2006, 12:01 PM
1991 called, they want their crap back.
I though that said "1991 called, they want their crack back" and I laughed.

Then I realised what it actually said, and I did not laugh. Smoking crap is not cool. Not only is it disgusting, it's a serious social problem melissa, and it should not be taken lightly.

Smoking crack on the other hand, is hilarious.

Originally posted by cultclassic@Apr 14 2006, 10:19 PM
Who wants to Wang Chung Tonight?
HAHHAHHHAH!!!

Funny you mention that, Ravi, because BOTH "Dance Hall Days" and "Everybody Have Fun Tonight" are being planned out...

Originally posted by SiDe+Apr 16 2006, 11:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SiDe @ Apr 16 2006, 11:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Apr 15 2006, 12:01 PM
1991 called, they want their crap back.
I though that said "1991 called, they want their crack back" and I laughed.

Then I realised what it actually said, and I did not laugh. Smoking crap is not cool. Not only is it disgusting, it's a serious social problem melissa, and it should not be taken lightly.

Smoking crack on the other hand, is hilarious. [/b][/quote]
crack is whack

:lol: :lol: You rock so hard, I was tryin to come up with a good rhyme for weed but then ADD kicked in and I went to eat spaghetti instead.

mmmm, sghetti.

confucius say - he who stands on toilet, is high on pot.

Originally posted by andy+Apr 17 2006, 05:43 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (andy @ Apr 17 2006, 05:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sickboy@Apr 17 2006, 05:43 PM
:lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
wtf? :lol:

Originally posted by sickboy@Apr 17 2006, 04:43 PM
mmmm, sghetti.

That has always cracked me up. :lol: I can't remember anymore cute sayings. We had to go through the dare program when I was in elementary school. Did anyone else have to do that? I bet they don't pass that vile with marajuana in it around the classroom anymore. :lol:

Originally posted by Sir_Garland+Apr 17 2006, 05:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sir_Garland @ Apr 17 2006, 05:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sickboy@Apr 17 2006, 04:43 PM
mmmm, sghetti.

That has always cracked me up. :lol: I can't remember anymore cute sayings. We had to go through the dare program when I was in elementary school. Did anyone else have to do that? I bet they don't pass that vile with marajuana in it around the classroom anymore. :lol: [/b][/quote]
Yeah...I didn't graduate :annoyed: I promoted weed proudly... :D

Back