Time Portal

Not being a practitioner of the mental health sciences I really couldn't narrow it down any more than calling him nucking futz. :p

But in a GOOD way. :p

hey.. you know, when some people have had a few too many they do drunk dialing.. i create forum time portals. it's just how i roll B)

Originally posted by givemfitz@Jan 1 2007, 02:12 PM
I roll with my fingers. Always have. B) :p
That's hard to do. I was never very good at that. :ph34r:

So's my husband, he got a little machiney doowacky for Christmas.

Originally posted by givemfitz@Jan 1 2007, 09:13 PM
For the ones with filters?
Yeah, I refused to let him smoke without em.

Heheh Rhonda, I keep waiting for him to say SCREW this I'ma go buy a carton!

Originally posted by dascoot+Jan 2 2007, 08:38 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Jan 2 2007, 08:38 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-givemfitz@Jan 1 2007, 09:13 PM
For the ones with filters?
Yeah, I refused to let him smoke without em.

Heheh Rhonda, I keep waiting for him to say SCREW this I'ma go buy a carton! [/b][/quote]
I'm sure it won't be long. It becomes such a chore.

Not if you just roll them without the filter, Very quick. And I actually stopped chain smoking when I switched. ;)

I had a hard time keeping all the pieces in there while I rolled it up. At least with the filter and do-hickey thing it made it much easier.

Naw his machine doesn't roll the paper, he has to buy the tubes. All he does is measures out the tobacky and presses it into the groove, then slips on a tube and pulls the lever.

Back