Things I Love...

This isn't even an appropriate insult for the situation. Jesus dude, take a class or something.

no i'm serious. that's all you do is mope about, and live your life online flirting with people you don't know, and criticizing people you don't like.

Really? Who di I flirt with? Who besides you do I criticize?

Here all this time I thought I'd been working my ass off for weeks and not even posting more than a few times a day. I suppose instead I was really online wasting my life away. Thank you, Anthony, once again in your pious omnipotence you have shown me my errors. :)

Ok, then is that why Leone has the avatar that she has and where in the world do you see "a closet Monkey"? and i thought that everyone was friends here on this site, but friends do fight. So, "Let's Get Ready to Rumble" !!! I like to watch the UFC and sometime i have heard them say that on there and i also heard it from a Rocky movie.

Duh. Or should i say Doh! Cool avatar. i want another avatar, but i can seem to find a good Superman one. Also while we are on the topic.. How and an i change my nickname on ADtunes from BAMBAM to Superman or The Man of Steel?

Originally posted by leone@Sep 11 2006, 10:31 PM
Sounds :naughty: :lol:
;)

You can write to Michelle or jca and request it, I don't know if they will though.

Originally posted by dascoot@Sep 11 2006, 07:07 PM
Really? Who di I flirt with? Who besides you do I criticize?

Here all this time I thought I'd been working my ass off for weeks and not even posting more than a few times a day. I suppose instead I was really online wasting my life away. Thank you, Anthony, once again in your pious omnipotence you have shown me my errors. :)
Eff him. <_<

Yeah he's a buttbag, I pretty much just ignore his arrogant dickness these days. :)

Originally posted by dascoot@Oct 6 2006, 01:32 AM
Conjugate them parallelograms, girl!!
There are just so many things wrong with that sentence.

Don't ever be a Maths teacher. Or an English teacher. In fact, just stay away from schools altogether.

Originally posted by SiDe+Oct 5 2006, 12:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SiDe @ Oct 5 2006, 12:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Oct 6 2006, 01:32 AM
Conjugate them parallelograms, girl!!
There are just so many things wrong with that sentence. [/b][/quote]
Intentionally so. ;)

Are you a teacher?

Back