Things I Love...

Originally posted by cultclassic+Jun 24 2006, 11:57 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cultclassic @ Jun 24 2006, 11:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by a_iver@Jun 23 2006, 11:33 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-cultclassic
@Jun 22 2006, 11:37 PM

Is your mom's site a commercial one?

yes sir. for a store downtown that sells clothing, gifts, books, gourmet stuff, lotion, girlie stuff, etc. It's a lot like Anthropologie
Nice... I love sites like that, where it has to be nice graphically, as well as useablity wise... I love jobs where art and science merges :) [/b][/quote]
Those are my favorites too :)

And don't forget math. The proportions of the whole gosh darn thing is based on the golden section and extended section. :nerd:

Originally posted by a_iver@Jun 25 2006, 09:57 PM
The proportions of the whole gosh darn thing is based on the golden section and extended section. :nerd:
Tsk tsk, BAD Catholic! BAD!

Originally posted by Scythe+Jun 25 2006, 03:03 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scythe @ Jun 25 2006, 03:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Jun 25 2006, 09:56 PM
Oh god, hundreds surely.

edit: Ok 45. :lol: :lol:
:lol: im sure theres a dvd box [/b][/quote]
yes there is and i owned it once.
stupid friend's moving away.

. o O (He had the box set, he loaned it to a friend, the friend moved away.)

I loaned Feris Bueler's Day Off to a friend and his house burned down <_<

Originally posted by a_iver@Jun 25 2006, 11:05 PM
I loaned Feris Bueler's Day Off to a friend and his house burned down <_<
That movie's jinxed, I was watching it a few hours ago and it broke my DVD player.

I love the ocean, the color blue, not screwing up at work all the time :rolleyes: , apple juice, playing cards with my mom, when my cat snuggles in the crook of my neck, and 8 hours of sleep.

For everybody that has a mac and uses photoshop
In one of my classes this year we are going over the photoshop tools and tricks (again), and although this is extremely boring, I did manage to come up with a page of pretty useful (to me) shortcuts that can be hard to find (or not). The only one that won't work for you is the one for creating a layer mask, and that's because I created an action and set it so that when i hit F1 it will execute it.

click

If you want, print them out and stick em somewhere. it works great

shit i just realized just about everybody has windows.. well maybe stephy or michelle will see it..

I love Canada, I love mountains, open areas, Lions. Classical music, specifically the Four Seasons: Summer By Antonio Vivaldi at 6:47 pm

ohhh, yeah and....ummm...of course...I love Adtunes....hehe... :unsure:..*looks around for spies* :ph34r:

Back