Things I Love...

Well, let's see he was 27 in, what? 71? So I'm guessing he's 60?

Actually, he's not a few years younger than my parents -- he's the same age. Born December 1943, so almost 61. He just doesn't look like a 60-year-old, but actually my parents don't either... so I guess I really shouldn't be all that surprised. ;)

Yeah I wouldn'ta guessed him to be that old.. he's another one, I think he's handsome. :)

I love the sound of lawnmowers and trains way out in the distance. I was playing with my little broher Charlie today and he was pushing a stroller down the driveway and he kept on stopping to look where the sound was coming from. It was funny at the time.

We call mine Chaz sometimes, and I call him Peanut.. though he's signing all his emails and school papers Charles lately. I think he's going through an identity transformation.. like when Little Billy starts going by Bill, ya know?

Yeah I remember when my sister went through that. Her name was always Kelsey but when she was really little we called her Lula. I never really did that, although I remember one time when I was little I desperately wanted a nickname. The one I came up with was "The best person at playing Dr. Mario". But nobody called me it even though i advertised it for like a week. I wonder why?

:lol:

Originally posted by a_iver@Nov 6 2004, 01:55 PM
Yeah I remember when my sister went through that. Her name was always Kelsey but when she was really little we called her Lula. I never really did that, although I remember one time when I was little I desperately wanted a nickname. The one I came up with was "The best person at playing Dr. Mario". But nobody called me it even though i advertised it for like a week. I wonder why?

:lol:
Ohhh... I can help you out with this one. They wouldn't call you 'The best person at playing Dr. Mario' cos that's actually MY official title, yeahhhhhhh.

I would answer.. but I'm not entirely sure :confused: The days have all just been like, blending into each other recently :blink:

Sleep - it's good stuff every now and then. Well I'm glad your back (at least tonight anyways :D) .

I love the fact that I just saw a possum the size of an overweight cat walking along the wall outside our window. However, my boyfriend says it was probably a rat. A RAT. The size of a fat cat. :sick:

PS. I don't love this at all. I'm being sarcastic and am too lazy to go find the "I Hate" thread. <_<

it's probably a field rat. we see them often. one time one of these guys slipped and fell near our cat, he just looked at the cat and hissed. and the CAT got scared and ran away!

Deep Fried Field Rat

:sick: .prE

(No there's no hidden meaning besides it being spelled backwards, and me being bored. w00t!)

Back