Things I Love...

Dascoot,
Where did you get that avatar? I ask because if you go to ebaumsworld.com and go to images you will see it there. It has a caption at the bottom that says "every time you masturbate a kitten dies" or something like that and so I put that as the background on my husband's side of xp as a joke. He thought it was hilarious and kept it there.

Yeah I cropped it down from that image.. it's all over the place really. I saw it a couple of years ago on a friend's profile page and laughed til I peed.

Steph.. yeah spoilers too. :lol: There's this kid in my complex with the biggest banged-up hunk of turd car, paint peeling, all smashed up in spots, the works.. and he musta tore the spoiler off some other car because it's BOLTED on his trunk. And the thing stands 2 feet in the air! It's high-larious, we call it Squirrel Bleachers.

bwahahhaah!

yeah so i think it was the other thread, but i enjoy reading your blog too...gorl you gotta get the comment thing working so i can comment on your posts. because i like i like~! oh man and i hope you get your AC working...that was a fascinating read (no sarcasm in that one)...y'all are smart.

Right? Ravi is like a savant.. in reverse.. or something. He knows something about EVERYTHING, I wanna be just like him when I grow up.

Why haven't I gone to bed yet?

Sometimes.. when I'm looking over the list really quick.. I read my own handle as dasacoot. Like dassa coot.

A few weeks ago I was babysitting for this girl who's legally blind and has a lazy eye.. and when her dad got home (LATE) I was really tired and I told him I'd been reading to her til I was cross-eyed.

*REALLY LONG UNCOMFORTABLE PAUSE*

Then I'm all "So what time you need me tomorrow?"

edit: had to turn "why" into "what"

ohmygod that made me laugh really really LOUD! hahahaha. ohmygod yeah i just had to read it aloud to everyone in the room. and i can laugh because i had a slight lazy eye when i was really young (it's all fixed). sorta embarrassed to bring that up, but now that i think back on it, it's really really funny :ph34r:

Originally posted by dascoot@Nov 24 2004, 10:10 PM
A few weeks ago I was babysitting for this girl who's legally blind and has a lazy eye.. and when her dad got home (LATE) I was really tired and I told him I'd been reading to her til I was cross-eyed.

*REALLY LONG UNCOMFORTABLE PAUSE*

Then I'm all "So why time you need me tomorrow?"
:lol: :lol: :lol: I just love coming off like a complete TARD with both feet in my mouth. :blink: :wacko: :whistle: :nerd: :blush:

That made my night :p

When handicapped parking first started I got all over this chick for parking in a handicapped spot right in front of the store.
So I'm relentlessly, non-stop giving her a piece of my mind right up until the wheelchair is sliding from the back seat. :blush:
I slunk back to my car and shopped somewhere else. :whistle:

Originally posted by dascoot@Nov 24 2004, 11:50 PM
I see you wearing Old Navy and American Eagle Outfitters. And driving a suped-up Civic.
:eek:

Woah. Really close. I wear mostly American Eagle and Buckle. A little bit of Old Navy. And i used to drive a 89 Civic believe it or not. Not souped up though, the thing was a piece of crap. Now I drive a 93 Black Taurus. Not souped up either, but I'm told it has a big engine in it for it's size. I'm not a car person.

Sorry I couldn't talk for a while. My dad's computer hickupped and then my dad booted me off the net. Good night scoot. I'll probably go to bed soon too.

Yep. :p I hadn't thought of that for years.
Well...........I should go stuff something. Like gas in my truck before it gets to late. It'll be hard to find tomorrow and I'm on E. No gas.......No orange chicken. ;)

Originally posted by a_iver+Nov 25 2004, 12:41 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a_iver @ Nov 25 2004, 12:41 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Nov 24 2004, 11:50 PM
I see you wearing Old Navy and American Eagle Outfitters. And driving a suped-up Civic.
:eek:

Woah. Really close. [/b][/quote]
See what I mean? Experience'll teach ya stuff about stuff.

foot in mouth:

i was helping my friend clean up his ac system in his condo. (same problem you had melissa) we cleaned the pipes, and before putting glue, i came up with bright idea, why don't we use a hair blower to make the pipe really dry? so i asked the tenant for a hair dryer. after a pause, he said "why the hell would i have a hair dryer?" . then he removed his cap, to show a bright shiny head! :lol:

Back