The Twilight Zone with Forrest Whitaker

blurg8

All-Star Member
Reaction score
I would like to know the name of a song played on an episode of the Twilight Zone(the one hosted by Forest Whitaker). I don't know the name of the episode, but it is the one where a woman's dead husband communicates through pictures that she takes. She almost falls off a cliff at the end. It plays while she is taking pictures of kids on a playground. Female vocals, part of the lyrics are: "everytime it rains".

The title of the track is also 'Every Time It Rains' by CHARLOTTE MARTIN.

Listen to full streaming sample here (Track 4).

(Title of episode is 'Developing').

I bet she listened to alot of Kate Bush and Tori Amos when she was learning to play.

i was just wondering if anyone knows who does the remake of the old twilight theme song for the newer one with forrest whitaker, it's all heavy metal like :D thank ya muches!

The Twilight Zone

Does anyone know the name of the song being played at the end of the episode: To Protect And Serve? It was the one that had Usher in it. It is sung by a female and has kind of a slow rap-style to it. Some of the lyrics are as follows... my way of loving you is like bullets in the rain, ain't a single place to hide, I'll always see you again, you should really stop denying yourself of the sweeter things in life that can't be bought with wealth...we're a priceless gift.. That's about all I could get. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Back