South of Nowhere

Tanja3987

Reaction score
south of nowhere

at the end of south of nowhere when Spencer was talking about how she lost her virginity and she wishes she could take it back a song plays during that its a slow song with a girls voice this is at the very ending of the episode while spencer is talking it was playing the one on dec. 3 Friday!!

The background was black and white!!

If anyone knows the song tell me what it is thanks!

p.s this show is on the N

Does anyone know the South of Nowhere theme song? It has some lyrics like "I know where your going" "I want to live there too" It sounds like a girl rock band.

It's been I while and it took me so long to find the song but I did! The song is "If I could" by Sara Leib. SOUTH OF NOWHERE ROCKS MY WORLD!

OKAY On sOuth of nowhere the espoide called Friends, Lovers, Brothers and Others.... ashley takes aiden and spencer 2 a club where ashley is about 2 perfOrm b4 ashley PerfORms theres a bLond ladii with a guitar and the song is kinda slow and i think she saying "ur making me feel a new..." and thats all i kno w3ll ii hOpe so One can find it!!

its the scene where everyones about to have sex and theres a girl that goes:
"Could you leave the lite on,the lite on,to keep away my fears?"
or prolly "Awake" but i dunno.Hope that helps enough.

-TrY

I ran across some similar lyrics but it seems the song was never released so I don't have a sample for you to check out. What I found was called "Barely out of Tuesday" by Counting Crows. And there is another version by a Kid Lightning at iTunes but I'm not sure how do the link there- I'll work on that

I also found this blurb:

"Is Barely Out of Tuesday an original Counting Crows song or is it a cover?
This song is an original Counting Crows song, it is not a cover. Adam supposedly wrote the song with a friend of his.

On what album is Barely Out of Tuesday - where can I hear it?
It is not on any album and won't be. As Adam has said "music for "barely..." was partially written by someone i cannot stand. nothing of her, other than my scorn, will be on any future albums. also no old songs. that was then, this is now."
To my knowledge, it has only been played live once in its entirety (Beacon Theatre, NYC, 9 Dec 1996), but parts of it are regularly inserted into the live versions of Round Here."

Here is the sample by Kid Lightning at
BTW "Somewhere south of nowhere" is a line from this song :)

Yay! I can edit again!

OK so i have a few questions about songs on south of nowhere. In the episode Girls guide to dating does anyone know the name of the song that is playing when ashley and spencer are driving home from the beach? i tried researching the lyrics but had no luck so if any one has any idea of the artisit or the title of the song that would be awesome. Also if anyone has any idea of the name of the song that is playing in Shake, Rattle, and Roll when spencer is sitting in her room looking at a photograph of her and ashley then glen comes in and interupts her. I would apreciate all the help i could get. Thanks

I love the song that is playing in teh Middle of this episode when spencer is sitting on her bed looking at a pic of her and ashley. does anyone know the name or artist of this song. thank

I was hoping that someone could help me find a song that was used in the South of Nowhere episode "Come Out, Come Out Wherever You Are" that aired this past friday. The song plays when Ashley drops Spencer off infront of her house. The song lyrics I caught go something like this:

"Hands of Fate
Hands so cold
reaching out from destiny

like a saint
built from hate..."

And that's all I got. Now, I did do a search of the lyrics through google but nothing came up, so please let me know if you have anything else on the song.

Thanks a bunch!

Back