The Terminal

Originally posted by dascoot@Jan 17 2007, 08:51 PM
What?
I thought you were referring to an episode of South Park

Nevermind

So what's up?

Originally posted by jffodom@Jan 17 2007, 10:40 AM
No I don't......I did not like the movie....Honest and fortheright I am.
If I wanted to get a "rise out of people"....I would be more harsh and i would be posting in all areas and topics about everything....

But nice try Dr. Phil.....err...I mean Farbeyond

NINJA LOVE YOU LONG TIME!!!! :ph34r:
I know this is a little off topic, but the Dr. Phil part was the worst part of Scary Movie 4. Haven't seen Full Metal Jacket in a while, but thats a classic. Jffodom, I don't know if anyone has asked you yet, but; is your signature a mix up from the line in the 40 Year Old Virgin movie? "Me so horny, me love you long time.....Me so horny, me so stupid".

Ok fine.....i will lie and say I loved the movie...it was great and i saw it "many" times........
will that make farbeyond fell "better"
since farbeyond love to insult truth tellers........
so looks like all my post should be lies so as to not recieve a disrespectful response from farbeyond......

NINJA HEARS YOU :ph34r: :ph34r:

Originally posted by jffodom@Jan 19 2007, 07:21 AM
Ok fine.....i will lie and say I loved the movie...it was great and i saw it "many" times........
will that make farbeyond fell "better"
since farbeyond love to insult truth tellers........
so looks like all my post should be lies so as to not recieve a disrespectful response from farbeyond......

NINJA HEARS YOU :ph34r: :ph34r:
Easy there killer, and watch your spelling too. ;) I don't care if you liked the movie or not. I'm not insulting anybody, it just seems i'm weeding out those of us with thin skin. My previous post was sincere by the way and not sarcastic. I was trying to ask a legit question which you obviously misunderstood. Can't we all just get along. :)

My least favorite character was the guy with the mop. I'd smack somone that anal, paranoid and rude upside the head if they were like that to me. My mop, my mop give it back.

Ah man, sooo many jokes about being anal and loving his mop, but it's just too early and I need to go eat some green beans for breakfast.

Yeah, I thought about that while typing it and I was like what they hay.

Back