The Terminal

Originally posted by melindaMaree@Jun 15 2004, 08:50 PM
I know what it is...

Joni Mitchell leaving on a Jet plane.

She did the original...and it is the original that is used on the terminal preview.
Actually, that song is not Joni Mitchell's (John Denver wrote it and Peter, Paul & Mary made it famous) version in the trailer. As I posted earlier, it's Chantal Kreviazuk's version.

Not that anyone has asked,but the latest tv trailer has as the only music "End of the Line" by The Traveling Wilburys...

The newest ads for "The Terminal" feature the song "Live" by Jennifer Marks.

Its at the begining of most of the Terminal's trailer's i've seen, it last no more than maybe 8 maybe 10 seconds it sounds like kids singing "Dream dream dream oohhh" or somthing like that, any help would be hot

Hi, i recently watched the terminal in the theatres and saw an ad for the pontiac vibe or toyota matrix (not exactly sure what one) where at night, 3 or 4 cars do a powerslide into eachother to become one car, anyone know the song thats playing in the background??

There is a commercial that advertises "The Terminal" coming out on DVD. The song that's played in it is "End Of The Line" by Traveling Wilbury's...the 80's supergroup composed of Roy Orbison, George Harrison, Bob Dylan, Tom Petty, and Jeff Lynne (of ELO). I hadn't heard the song in so long, that I had to do some Googling to find it again. So, in case others were having the same problem, I thought I'd post it here!

Originally posted by Tamsin@Jun 22 2004, 11:49 PM
Not that anyone has asked, but the latest tv trailer has as the only music "End of the Line" by The Traveling Wilburys...
I saw your post, but that was for a trailer of the film. This is for the commercial that just came out, and that's why I posted it. -_-

Aha, subtle point!Actually, I saw them both on tv,so trailer,commercial,whatever!Anyway,it's a minor point and the main thing is we put the truth out there(to badly paraphrase the X-Files - God,it was the x-files,wasn't it?!)

Back