The Shift on Investigation Discovery

And the answer is . . . . .

The Shift's Season 2 theme from the promos is called "Something Is Wrong"

It was recorded & produced by David Ayers & Felix Tod, the MC Vocals & rhymes are by Skeme and the publisher is West One APM (ASCAP).

More details to come on availability of this track outside of THE SHIFT's promos . . . which comes back for its second season on Wednesday, September 30at 10 PM on Investigation Discovery!

More elements are going to be online soon - but check the series' website out at http://investigation.discovery.com/tv/the-shift/the-shift.html to learn more.

Thanks for all your enthusiasm for The Shift promos - and be sure to check the show out!

Dave

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOD WORK EVERYONE! I've updated the youtube comment thread with the link. Def an amazing team effort!

YES.. but you have to have an account to download the song and they havent given me one in over a week.. has anyone else been able to download it from this site?

I registered and got this e-mail today regarding my account:

I received notification of your registration at West One Music. We are their agent in the US and Canada. You can access and license their music through our website, www.apmmusic.com.

Please let us know if you have any needs.

Thanks so much!

I couldn't find the song on this site I was directed to. Looks like I'm out of luck again. Boooo!!!

This is Dave with Investigation Discovery . . . we are looking into this for you all and I will report back when I have more info. We are psyched that the promo for THE SHIFT caught your eyes (and ears!).

More to come - thanks
Dave

FIND IT, DAVE.

This is available on most MP3 download service providers. The artist is listed as FELIX TOD AND DAVID AYERS and the title is "SOMETHING IS WRONG." I just purchased a copy. I think the West One Music site referenced earlier is for production companies, not regular listeners. Kudos to ID for having a PR rep come on and give this information.

The Shift's Season 2 theme from the promos is called "Something Is Wrong"

It was recorded & produced by David Ayers & Felix Tod, the MC Vocals & rhymes are by Skeme and the publisher is West One APM (ASCAP).

Back