The Saga of Ryzom

Reaction score
I wish I'd found this forum a year ago. :p

I first heard this music on the POP:SOT trailer titled 'trailer 4' which can still be found on gametrailers.com. After joining their boards to ask where the music came from, I got nowhere because the track isn't part of the ingame music.

Then I had the fortune (I thought), to hear the track on a teaser trailer for the MMORPG 'The saga of Ryzom' titled 'Teaser 9' (which can be found on their site, in the downloads section).

Again I asked the forums there for any info and was firmly rebuffed. I checked against the ingame music for download and I'm as certain as I can be that it's not from this game.

So, can anyone help me, please? I'm guessing it's stock music taken from an older game, but I haven't found any clue as to where it's from. Any help would be much appreciated.

BBB

I can't see the Saga of Ryzom teaser you're talking about, but assume the cue u like in POP: SOT is the cue before that end "sitar" cue which is called "Army of Doom" by X-Ray Dog Music Library. It's not game music, the cue was specifically placed for trailer purposes from a catalogue library. Hope this helps!

Originally posted by Trailermusicgirl@Dec 8 2005, 04:25 PM
Hope this helps!
It's the best lead I've had so far, thanks! :woo: The link for the ryzom trailer is here. Sorry to be dense, I should have thought ahead and posted it before. :banghead: :duh:

Thanks for the help,
BBB

Back