The Real World Philadelphia

thats it! who ever you are you rock! ( The Oggs “Get It On”)

freakn' sweet

It was on MTV last night when MJ got off the phone with Ashley and walked away with his hands over his head, it was a woman singing kinda sounded like dido but I'm not sure. Please help.

Does anyone know what that song came when Ashley finally got there and was hugging MJ and the lyrics were something like either

"back in your arms again, I'm back in your arms again"

or

"back in my arms again, your back in my arms again"

thanks!

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHEN MJ AND HIS GIRLFRIEND ARE HUGGING, WHAT THE NAME OF THE SONG IS. THE LYRICS GO-"RIGHT BACK, BACK IN YOUR ARMS"

THANKS

does anybody know the name of the song that played when shavonda, landon and mj were looking at the house for the last time?

I don't know if it's the same song you're looking for but I would like to know the name of a song from this episode too. I've been checking my usual sources but no cigar. Lyrics are "these are the best days of our lives" you know, stuff like that. Help!

yea! thats it...and bunim/murray hasnt posted their music since feb episodes....so im lost

It's called "Forever" and it's by Jason Fioto, the same guy that had the song "Time To Go" on Laguna Beach.

I listened to the streaming version of that song on his website, it sounds similar but I'm not sure it's the one.

I'm 100% positive that's the song... MTV just edited it a little bit to fit the scene, but I promise you, that's the song.

Could it be "until u're in my arms again" by Prince? Just a stabb in the dark. :(

The last slow song that they were playing while Shavonda and Landon were kissing...etc, and it was like "i gave my heart...but its ok...cause I wanted too...were just in different places now" I really want this song, I searched mtv.com and i looked through this forums and i cant find it, pleeeeeze help...thanks

found it :D sorry for using up a post...but the song is AM losing you in case anyone else is looking

Back