The Real World Philadelphia

does anyone know where i could get jason karaban - drag the night ? i've looked on his website, itunes, and on the internet and can't find it anywhere. i love the song but only have a minute sample of it. anyone know where i can get it?

It was right at the end of tonights episode

" I know im not alone, I know im not alone"

thats all i got...

anyone know what this song was

thanks

I was wondering about the same song.

I heard a few more lyrics:

"So much for good intentions....I know I'm not alone, I know I'm not alone"

anyway. .i'm looking for the song when sarah is dancing with the gay/straight guy at the club. .and it sounds like a hip/hop song with a male singer. .and i hear the lyrics "It's a wonderful life." i know they have the songs in that episode but before i have to download all those songs to find it i wanted to see if anyone knew it immediately first. .a thank you

thanks stuhlz, but i think it sounded like a guy singer, and again there was a lyric that said "it's a beautiful life" or "it's a wonderful life". . .i forget now which

Bunim-Murray has the incorrect info listed for this episode....
I am trying to find the song where Sar and the gay/straight guy are cuddling on all of the pillows- lyrics are something like:
today was a long day, yesterday seemed shorter, thought things were going my way lyrics

I've been looking for the song too -- but can't find anything. I wrote down all the lyrics I could hear... so if there's anything else to add to what you have I'll post it later.

well i also heard this song on the Fabulous Life of Super Spenders 2004 when they showed Kanye West and i heard more lyrics. . "It's a beautiful life, I got colorful ice". .i tried to search for those lyrics but couldn't find anything :(

I was wondering if anybody knows what the name of the guitar riff sounding song is at the end of Episode 13 right before the show goes off the air. Bunim Murray's site or whatever it's called looks like it's never going to add Episode 13's information (just my luck). There are no words during the part of the song that is played just the guitar riff. I'm about to pull my hair out trying to find the name of the song. Anybody know?

Originally posted by bwashing@Dec 2 2004, 09:04 PM
Bunim-Murray has the incorrect info listed for this episode....
I am trying to find the song where Sar and the gay/straight guy are cuddling on all of the pillows- lyrics are something like:
today was a long day, yesterday seemed shorter, thought things were going my way lyrics
I was just curious if you ever found out what that song was from the real world? i came online tonight after i heard it and i had no luck either in finding it! in fact your post was the closest thing that came up.

Does anybody have any clue why Episode 13 is the only episode NOT listed on the Bunim-Murray web-site? I've sent them an e-mail 2 weeks ago but naturally got no response.

ok does ne one kno the song that was playing wen shavonda and landon were kissing in the rain?

i dont member the lyrics tho

im not sure what episode it is, but there it is towards the end when landon and shavonda are taking a shower and a guy is singing like "get it on" and karamo and his boyfriend come in and are brushing their teeth while the other two are showering. i was wondering if anyone knew that song. thanks

Back