The O.C. Season 3

Originally posted by EddieLovesMusic@Apr 27 2006, 05:55 PM
the american girls one? b/c I want that one
Nope, thats not the one. BUT I DO WANT THE AMERICAN GIRL ONE ALSO!..
So two songs: First Dance song at Prom and the 'American Girl' song that was played several times through out the episode.

Thanks!

the chorus ends with "thanks for california" I think...catchy song. probably will show up on oc website tomorrow, but i wanna know now! thanks everyone

The american girls song is
"Syd Matters - To All of You"
not sure about any of the other ones =]

it is british MC Lady Soverign called "Random"...her new cd comes out this summer . She is amazing but Im bummed they put her on OC...that show sucks now...I laughed my ass off when that kid johnny jumped off the cliff and since that episode I havnt watched it since except tonight because I was an extra in it but I didnt see me..bummer

Originally posted by jrellos13@Apr 28 2006, 03:16 AM
it is british MC Lady Soverign called "Random"...her new cd comes out this summer . She is amazing but Im bummed they put her on OC...that show sucks now...I laughed my ass off when that kid johnny jumped off the cliff and since that episode I havnt watched it since except tonight because I was an extra in it but I didnt see me..bummer
your mean for hating the o.c, but your right about johnny that was great

Originally posted by kyleLTD@Apr 28 2006, 03:04 AM
The american girls song is
"Syd Matters - To All of You"
not sure about any of the other ones =]
ok well I looked everywhere in order to get this song and I could not find it, the only place I found it was on amazon.com, but there I would have to buy the whole cd which is so not happening

I will look again for it in the future on itunes, rhapsody, or napster though.

Here's the complete list from the episode. keep looking for that syd matters song. I found it pretty easily on limewire

The Briefs - Getting Hit on at the Bank
Brandston - Earthquakes and Sharks
Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltzin - Oregon Girl
Bratsound - One Day
Syd Matters - To All of You
Lady Sovereign - Random
Embrace - I Can't Come Down
Hard-Fi - Gotta Reason

ok I just got it on limewire, first time I searched by song title only, but when u add the artist it showed up

ty again

Of those songs can anyone tell me which one of those songs had the lyrics "all I have to warn you (worry?) about Mexico and California"?

Im dying to know.

Thanks.

Are you sure it is "Speeding Cards"? Imogen Heap has a song called "Speeding cars" That is avaliable on iTunes.

The lyrics for that song are:

"Heres the day you hoped would never come
Don’t feed me violence, just run -
With me through rows of speeding cars
The paper cuts, the cheating lovers
The coffee’s never strong enough
I know you think it’s more than just bad luck

Anyone know the title and artist of the song playing when Seth goes to work and finds Summer waiting outside the comic book store looking for him? It's a female vocalist singing over a piano... Thanks!

Back