The O.C. Season 3

WHOOPS! thats not the song! i downloaded it...it has something to do with car keys...but it is definitely not the song that was played..thnx anyways

apparently it is "go sadness" but another version of it....the ballad version...trying to find it though.....

hey try one of these..not sure but this is the song list of the episode i found....
unsatisfied - nine black alps
every day - dios malos
open invitation - BRMC
N.Y.L.A. - The Talk
Yellow - Petra Haden & Bill Frisell
....those are all listed TITLE - ARTIST B)

hey try one of these..not sure but this is the song list of the episode i found....
unsatisfied - nine black alps
every day - dios malos
open invitation - BRMC
N.Y.L.A. - The Talk
Yellow - Petra Haden & Bill Frisell
....those are all listed TITLE - ARTIST

The O.C. website on Fox lists the songs played in every episode.

Anyways. the one you're talking about might be Stroke Me by Billy Squire.

nope...those are songs from episode 308..i was looking for episode 309...but dont worry...already found the song..thnx to everyone here...y'all rock

the last song in the episode as it was showing seth smoking pot, and ryan thinking and such.....

the chorus went something like ..... so so so damn slow.......

anyone know this song?

i'm looking for this song too... can't find it on any oc music website.

also, it is from the 26th not the 24th.

Originally posted by bwashing@Jan 29 2006, 01:07 AM
also, it is from the 26th not the 24th.
Oh that changes everything. And here I thought I missed an episode.

The song is Insomnia by Electric President.

whats the name of the song when johnny falling down the cliff in the end of the episode;>

There was a band playing at the end of the show in a bar or something. They were up on stage with a male lead singer in a black shirt. I've heard that song before on Indie 103.1 here in LA. Can anyone help me out? Thanks.

I Think the name of the guy is Tom Vek, they had something on i-tunes about him being on the OC i think. i'll check back into it next time im on

yea burke is right it is Tom Vek, I think the song they played at the bait shop was "I ain't Saying my Goodbye's"

actually here are all the songs played from Episode 316 3/09/06 for everyone

Living things- "Bom Bom Bom"
Digby Jones- "Under the Sea"
La Rocca- "If you need the morning"
Boom Bip feat. Nina Nastasia- "The Matter(of our Discussion)"
Tom Vek- "C-C (You set the Fire)"
Tom Vek- "I Ain't saying my goodbyes"
Youth Group- "Forever Young"

all found on the OC website

Yeah, that's who I thought it might be. My brother has his cd, that's how I thought it was familiar. Thanks for the replies.

the oc season 3

this might have already been asked but wahts the song from the oc episdoe (the undertow) with jess in it...the song plays twice, once when sadie walks out on ryan when their on their date in the cafe because he has to go help jess....

Back