The Matrix

what's the song with the trumpets playing in the opening por whnever hey do somethoing reall awesome?

i know it's from the composer don davis, but i haven't found my cds to confirm which track it is. once i find them, i can tell you (man, i really need to clean my room)

okay, here is what i've got so far. from the matrix cd, it's main title/trinity infinity. from matrix reloaded, it's also called the main title, but it sounds a little different from the first one. i will keep searching to see if there is an exact track that is nothing but the trumpets. i will keep you posted on my progress (unless this is what you are looking for)

You know the scene where Neo is sleeping at his computer, whats the song he has playing at his computer? Some chick sings it.

Nevermind I found it folks, for those of you who did a search, and are looking for the same, it's called

Dissolved Girl by Massive Attack :)

Ok guys, I was hanging out at a friend's and popped in the matrix for old times sake. Now I bought the full 4 disc package with all the extras, but he had the original first issue release on DVD. I have taken maybe 15 songs from the trilogy and Im missing this one piece....

Ok pop in the DVD and it's the music playing during the menu options. No actions taken just the dvd menu scrolling through waiting for you to pick your choice. Anyone have a clue? Thanks.

if it's the same as the regular matrix dvd, the song you seek is
Enigma - The Eyes Of Truth

(check it out here: )
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00...osim/adtunes-20

The part used in the dvd menu is about 5 mins into the song, with the great timpani part.

found it in an audio search too:
(Admin: Link deleted. Please do not post download links.)

-Randy

just listened to it again: the sweet part of the song is right at 4:05.

-Randy

What is the song that plays in the scene where Neo and Trinity were beating the hell out of the security officers in the bank in the first Matrix movie?

In the first matrix movie when morpheus is walkign through a program with neo and you see a bunch of doctors nurses and stuff then the women in red dress passes and when neo turns its an agent with a gun pointed at him. the song playign durign that part is what i need.

I need to know if anyone knows the name of the song or composer to the small clip that is played just as Neo walks into the Gov Building throu the metal detector but ends before spybreak begins... it almost sounds like a terminator 2 piece but is so small i cant really define it....anyone?

Nope Its More of a Metal Theme like instruments wich is why it sounds to me like terminator movie like but i cant find anything on it...

Matrix - Neo VS. Morpheus

Hi, I'm searching the song that sounds from 3:19 to the end. I searched on the soundtrack but I have not found.
Does anyone know how the son is called?

This is the link to the video in HD:

Back