The Matrix Reloaded

I've trying to find the song that is playing during the fight between Morpheus and the Twins. Specifically the part in the parking garage right after Trinity shot one in the arm (when Morpheus tries to use the sword but the twins just keep phasing through it). You dont get to hear much of the song (only a few seconds at most) so I'm having a hard time finding it. Anyone have an idea what the name of it is?

I'm looking for the song (if it is a specific song) that they used in the Matrix Revolutions, and it's while all the humans are having a "party" down in Zion trying to be loud enough for the machines to hear them...it's like a cool techno beat song.

I am 99% sure the song you are looking for is "Chateau" by Rob Dougan. It's on the Matrix Reloaded Soundtrack. I could be wrong, but I am pretty sure that's the right song.

Its call "Double Trouble" and it could be found on the FULL score soundtrack but it doesn't sound the same like in the movie

Originally posted by timebound@Jun 4 2006, 06:26 PM
I am 99% sure the song you are looking for is "Chateau" by Rob Dougan. It's on the Matrix Reloaded Soundtrack. I could be wrong, but I am pretty sure that's the right song.
Close but not quite. This was played during Neo's fight against the Merovingie's(sp?) men. That part was right before the sequence with Morpheus, Trinity, the Keymaker, the Twins in the parking deck.

After a little more searching I've concluded that it is called "Double Trouble". Problem its on the full score soundtrack and I can't find it to buy anywhere. Where did you buy yours Quagmire?
Close but not quite. This was played during Neo's fight against the Merovingie's(sp?) men. That part was right before the sequence with Morpheus, Trinity, the Keymaker, the Twins in the parking deck.

After a little more searching I've concluded that it is called "Double Trouble". Problem its on the full score soundtrack and I can't find it to buy anywhere. Where did you buy yours Quagmire?

i have that cd but i found it at a used cd store. Check half.com or something like that. By the way are we sure it it s not "Mona Lisa Overdrive"?

i got the full score, which i got from a vending machine from the movie complex lol

I've tried searching for "Double Trouble", and couldn't find it.

Does anyone know the artist?

The tune playing when Morpheus fights the Twins in the underground parking facility is "Dread Rock" by Paul Oakenfold. It might be under a different name (e.g. "Double Trouble") on the score (as opposed to soundtrack) album because Don Davis layered a few noises over top of Oakenfold's beat, such as that rhythmic clanging noise that was used so often in the score for all three movies. But the beat and the tune and probably everything you are looking for when you ask for that tune are all contained in "Dread Rock." It's even on the soundtrack! Disc one, track ten.

Cheers.

If it is Dread Rock then it's stripped down version of its basic beat or something. Though I'm not convinced it is Dread Rock...

Does anyone know the song that plays from when Morpheus, Trinity, The Keymaker, and the Twins enter the Garage to when Trinity starts to drive out?

Its a techno song, and I dont think its on the album, and ive listened to both discs.

Help!

Yes. That song is called "Mona Lisa Overdrive". I forget who it is by, but I also do believe it is on the albums.

thats the highway chase scene, another scene if your interested, is in the car garage when morpheus attempts to hit get them with the sword, but of course they phase out or whatever. the music in that scene is dread rock by the one and only paul oakenfold

Back