The Krays

Linda1161 ... Way to go. You've just cracked one of my ribs. I was laughing. I heard a pop. You caused it. Despite the "Answered" sticker AND the tagline that says "NOT O FORTUNA", ya wander in and tell us that it is... Truely hilarious.

On the other hand, thank you for trying.

Canadagirl. If there was a way to do so over the internet, I'd applaud. Finding this track sure as hell meant a bunch to me. Way to lay it to the schmuck who smashes down on a worthy cause, and didn't have the intestinal fortitude (ie: guts) to come out and speak their opinion while the thread was going.

And to anyone who has access to a version of this that I could perhaps put on my iTunes, rather than hearing it over the internet, email me please. My attempts to contact the owners about purchasing just that CD or just the track have been ignored. Thank you.

I'd just like to start off by saying kudos blin38 for answering one of the hotest topics on the web today. Even the people at Google Answers gave up on this one. If my hard drive hadn't crashed I would have poured the down the accolades earlier. Everyone who contributed to this thread also need to take a bow. We did it guys! Well, blin38 did it, but we can all bask in her collective glory.

:D

Hey Blin, great work!

I was curious as to how you tracked this one down. I contacted NBC at the time of that "Fear Factor" episode and never got an answer other than the usual form letters. Frankly I got a bit lazy and didn't persist.

I even played it for a friend of mine who is a muscian and composer. He said it sounded somewhat familiar but couldn't identify it.

And an FYI for those of you who want the whole song. If you have decent audio editing software, you can record and save any sound playing through your computer.

The funny thing is after hearing that the first thing i realized is how much FOX uses this in their television shows! You can hear it in Nanny 911, my big fat obnoxious fiance, and many many others! If I had only been able to hear it somehow, I would of suggested you write to FOX! They probably would have given you an immediate answer! But all the mad searching is still just as fun!

:blink:

~*Neal*~

I cannot belive that this topic has ended. The answer was found and my life is complete.

Back