The Italian Job

You know, I'm looking for the exact song too - can't find it. It is not on the soundtrack, but might be listed in the credits. I have not gotten around to checking that out...

So, I got obsessed and had to find out the song... The one that I was looking for and I think missingmoon is looking for is Sabateur by Amon Tobin.

FINALLY!

Undoubtedly one would discover this but it's "To Get Down" by Timo Maas, it's on that list somewhere.

I just bought my wife a mini cooper and one of her faorite movies is the remake of the Italian Job. During the scene when they are in LA and on the roof a song is playing "the sound ya hear is music in ya ear from sunrise to sunset" anyone know who it is? it is a woman singing.

I have been looking all over for this song but can't find it. It plays right after the successful conclusion of the heist. It begins playing right at 16 min and 47 seconds into the movie and plays through the transition scene from the skyline of Venice to the mountainous region of northern Italy where that guys make there toast to a successful heist.

Please Help!

Thanks

Back