The Italian Job

well i never thought of it being that simple- when i looked on amazon i couldnt find anything that sounded similar. thanks.

Originally posted by gamefightr@Sep 28 2004, 06:39 PM
well i never thought of it being that simple- when i looked on amazon i couldnt find anything that sounded similar. thanks.
Your welcome, and the soundtrack is definitely worth it by the way. It's my favourite at the moment.

This is one of my favorite movies... I heard that they are planning on making a sequel.

if u think think this italian job was good (which it was), u must see the original. this one is a remake of the original 1969 Italian job which used the old Minis and has Michael Cane in it and is absolutely awesome. it has the single most createive and best ending of any movie ever. sooo great.

oh, and for the record, the artist of this song is John Powell and it appears it was made specifically for this movie as the only references i can find to this song call it "Opening Theme" on TIJ soundtrack

Could Someone please give me the names of the songs on the soundtrack. not the xcore but the actual songs in the moive, in particular the one where stella is driving her mini to her shop

thank you so much ive been looking for days. but also do you know the rest of the songs

Originally posted by CJ.+Sep 11 2004, 02:11 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CJ. @ Sep 11 2004, 02:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-xsystus@Sep 10 2004, 11:43 PM
Arre get the full score na :D .. its awesome imo
I agree, it really is an awesome score. There aren't too many instrumental albums that I can stomach listening to from beginning to end, but The Italian Job score has so few weak tunes, it should be an essential purchase for any movie music fan. But then, with the word "download" becoming synonymous with music, sometimes I feel as if I'm the only person who actually BUYS movie scores anymore.

Anyway, vintage_dork, I've just checked the movie, and the 2 tracks you are after are indeed called 'Golden' (when Stella punches Steve), and 'The New Plan' (awesome tune) which uses the same melody. [/b][/quote]
hey. thanks a lot. i was just wondering then who the artist/composer is?

There arent any words, but its where they are working on everything, converting the cars to the mini coopers and left ear (mos def) is working on the bombs and stuff and also the scene where lyle (seth green) shows charlie (mark whalberg) that his traffic crap is working.

What is the song that plays during the end credits when Charlie is telling what everyone ends up doing with their share of the money?

The scene where we first see Stella driving her Mini like a pro freak, nearer to the early part of the film. It's an instrumental piece and I've been able to find it nowhere on iTunes, or even the samples on the soundtrack listing in Amazon. Any ideas? Thanks -

If I'm thinking of the correct scene, it's "The Wreckoning" by Boomkat

You can hear a clip here, track 2.

I'm sure this is kind of old and even been answered before (yes I did a search) but can anybody tell me the name of the song played as the group figures out how to steal the gold back. It has no lyrics to it....you hear it when Seth Green is messing around with the traffic system and Mos Def is setting up bombs. It's kind of rock/techno. I hope this is explained well enough. Thanks!

Thanks for your help but unfortunately none of those songs are the one I'm looking for.

Back