The Greatest

Andy,
I do love the line "are you agitatin' my dots"! :naughty: back at ya!

Originally posted by dascoot@Jun 27 2006, 11:28 PM
Corean, there's many times that we've loved and we've shared love and made love, it just doesn't seem to me like it's enough. There's just not enough of it. There's just not enough.
:lol:

Originally posted by dascoot+Jun 27 2006, 06:59 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Jun 27 2006, 06:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-farbeyond@Jun 27 2006, 10:50 PM
I think that belongs in the thread about bad covers.
You makin fun of my voice? [/b][/quote]
I am indeed. ;)

That's quite the dramatic reaction. Have you ever tried or thought about acting? :rolleyes:

Fine I'm not sayin nothin to no one and y'all can just kiss my ass in hell.

Originally posted by farbeyond@Jun 28 2006, 09:40 PM
That's quite the dramatic reaction. Have you ever tried or thought about acting? :rolleyes:
Hey. Why don't you shut the fuck up?

Yeah, fuck you!

Originally posted by andy+Jun 28 2006, 10:25 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (andy @ Jun 28 2006, 10:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-farbeyond@Jun 28 2006, 09:40 PM
Hey. Why don't you shut the fuck up?

Yeah, fuck you! [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dascoot I hope your not being serious about not being able to handle sarcasm. As for Andy, well i'm guessing your a little douche bag who is in love with somone on here known as Dascoot who you don't even know. You defend people on here you think of as women in hopes that they will like you. How pathetic. You need to get a life and help people solve problems on here like I do instead of attacking others. Caren H I hope your not jumping on the band wagon of makin fun of others. Thank you for your time and y'all have a nice day.

:lol: Sweet! A piss-ant to fuck with!

Actually, kind sir, my remarks had nothing to do with Melissa. You're stupid ass shit just bugged the fuck out of me. :)

Caren H I hope your not jumping on the band wagon of makin fun of others.

:mellow: I don't make fun of others unless it's called for; however, I did find that comment hilarious. ;)

Originally posted by farbeyond@Jun 29 2006, 02:53 PM
Dascoot I hope your not being serious about not being able to handle sarcasm.
Hey now, if I'm not allowed to get upset when you make fun of me for no reason, then you're not allowed to get upset when Andy makes fun of you right back.

Besides he DOES know me. And if that was Andy standing up for me, it's the first time he's ever done it so don't think he's tryin to be all macho and shit. Seems to me like he just doesn't like you.

For the record, I DO like you. I also can take anything you can dish out, as long as I'm aware it's not malicious. Maybe it's because this is the stupid internet - where tone and inflection go to die - but your teasing came of more as unwarranted insults to my eyes. So, sorry if I misunderstood.

You defend people on here you think of as women in hopes that they will like you.
^ PS, I really AM a chick. Promise.

Back