The funniest thing I've seen today

This isn't really funny but I figured this would be the most appropiate place to post it. This is a short film called "Giant Steps", its has some pretty cool animation.

I did NOT know people could do this!! I am SO going onto the Boston one now, I need to send a message to my @ssh0le new neighbors. (I've got other ideas, but this one will let me rant a little!) :angry:

Eh, they just SUCK a big one. They just moved in, and went and complained to our landlord about the parking lot. So now they're parked in the spot J and I spent all winter shoveling, and J's hard at work, making us some money. When he gets home tonight at 8, after working a 12 hour day, he has to find a spot somewhere semi-close to our place, thanks to these jerk-offs who just moved in, and are the most PATHETIC WHINERS I've ever heard of. Hate 'em. Want to cover their jeep in bird seed, and see what happens... :devil:

ew~! hmm...we should have a prank thread. or did we have one already? ahhh too many threads to really remember

Oooooooooohhhh, I do not know about this prank thread! If anyone knows about one, reply to it, so we can seeeee!! I need ideas on how to piss off my new neighbors. :lol:

Back