Audio sleuths! Please help me ID the ad not the music.

I'm a musician and I've detected that my music was used in an ad all last summer (2022) during: America's Got Talent, the Today Show, American Ninja Warrior, etc. It's an ad for a movie, but what movie???
Here is the audio: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1T6PB4zmNZfdVLq1Rdo4YcXg5a0tE6MiJ/view?usp=drive_link

Thank you!

Do you know what was happening (video wise) in the commercial, or do you only have that short audio? (Because it doesn't sound like it's from an ad for a movie.)

Do you know what was happening (video wise) in the commercial, or do you only have that short audio? (Because it doesn't sound like it's from an ad for a movie.)
I haven't seen the video. I only have the audio clip from Tunesat.com In the clip, the narrator talks about the movie being "made by the community". So yeah, I'm just assuming, but I could be totally wrong.

I assume that is the full length clip generated by Tunesat? Have you tried any other music placement audio detection services (like Trqk.io) to see if you get the same audio search result?
Thanks. I'll give that a try as well.

Back