The Evidence

Does anyone know the name and artist for the song played at the end of the episode when she was looking at her husbands goodbye video he left when he committed suicide? Love ya!

Does anyone know the name and artist for the song played at the end of the episode when she was looking at her husbands goodbye video he left when he committed suicide? Love ya!

lol after the episode i was gonna post the answer figuring someone would want to know :)

that song is used in the limo scene of the movie "The Girl Next Door"

OK what is the song that plays at the end of the show when the guy had cancer. I dont remember much of the lyrics but " i don't know why ...."

can someone please help me out!!! this has been in my head for days and i can't think of the song name or the artist. :banghead:

either one would help me!!

thank you !
di

At the beginning of tonight's episode of The Evidence on ABC, there was a scene in a dance club and there was some sort of Nikkfurie-esque techno playing. I explored ABC for a clue but no luck. Any ideas from those who may have seen/heard? I'm not holding my breath but I thought I'd ask, heh.

Evidence

the song playing at the end of the first episode of the Evidence.

its goes soemthign like "....be my friend.." and its a womens voice

i cant seem to find it!

it was also in this commercial i saw of some investment company advert.

Back