The Evidence

Teements

Reaction score
Does anyone know the name of the song that's on the commercial for The Evidence? It's a new crime show on ABC (channel 7, for me).

If it's the same ad I'm thinking of ...

I've heard ...

The Fixx - "One Thing Leads to Another"

Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

did anyone catch the last song as the show was coming to an end?
it was playing in the background as the one inspector was looking through his garage at the evidence of his wife's murder.

The song had a female vocalist, and perhaps an electronic beat... sorry i don't have more info, i was kind of in and out of the room, but the song sounded really good and i was hoping that someone here would know something.

i have a lil additional request, does anyone know the song that was played while the inspectors are driving up to the club?

Originally posted by demitrix@Mar 23 2006, 12:55 AM
i have a lil additional request, does anyone know the song that was played while the inspectors are driving up to the club?
"Crystalline Green" by Goldfrapp () (Amazon)

Hey,I have a Evidence question too! What I'm looking for is the song played when the one detective went into his kitchen and had a flashback to him and his wife, then it flashes to images of her murder. The scene ends when the detective is alone and just looking around the kitchen.. The lyrics were something like now forgive me if they are kind of vague.

Isn't it strange.. the way things turn out...
or something like that.
I know for a fact the one like is Isn't it strange.

can anyone Please help me?
thanks!!

Does anyone know the song at the end of the episode when Sean (Rob Estes) opens the garage? Thanks

A song was played on the tv program The Evidence tonight. I think the name of it is "Heart of Mine". Who sings it??

Lynn

Thanks! I love the song and I especially love her voice. I will be getting the CD.

Hey,I have a Evidence question too! What I'm looking for is the song played when the one detective went into his kitchen and had a flashback to him and his wife, then it flashes to images of her murder. The scene ends when the detective is alone and just looking around the kitchen.. The lyrics were something like now forgive me if they are kind of vague.

Isn't it strange.. the way things turn out...
or something like that.
I know for a fact the one like is Isn't it strange.

can anyone Please help me?
thanks!!

This isn't the song at the end of the episode.. this song was probably in the middle of the episode.

this is a shot in the dark, since a) I've never watched the show B) I've never heard the song I'm recommending, and c) the song doesn't appear to be on one of her albums, but going on lyrics alone, try Sheryl Crow's "Straight to the Moon." The only place I could find a recording was, oddly enough, on the King of the Hill soundtrack (Amazon)

Back