The Da Vinci Code

Originally posted by movie_watcher@Dec 15 2005, 03:30 PM
whats the name of the song played that starts at the part when the monk guy (Silas) puts his hood over his head...a choral sings it....
Yeah, i'd like to know that too...

Originally posted by Fraq+Dec 23 2005, 03:25 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fraq @ Dec 23 2005, 03:25 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-movie_watcher@Dec 15 2005, 03:30 PM
whats the name of the song played that starts at the part when the monk guy (Silas) puts his hood over his head...a choral sings it....
Yeah, i'd like to know that too... [/b][/quote]
me too....too.

Hey all, got it confirmed:

The trailer music is all original score by Hans Zimmer, written for the trailer, except for the very end which uses "Into the Light" from CONSTANTINE.

Dan

Very end means from 2:03 till end :)

And one reflection... Hans made music for trailer. It's great, because this is proof for his endlees commitment in this movie. Score will be great!

According to soundtrack.net the missing music is original trailer music done by Hans Zimmer the movie composer himself.

one I know is "Into the Light" from "Constantine" soundtrack by brin tyler :)

Originally posted by Big_and_Rich@Jan 8 2006, 06:44 PM
that is to confusing what is the song when the thing is thrown into the air?
There is no song used - it's all part of the "original trailer music" composed by Hans Zimmer. he wrote the whole thing except the end bit, which is from CONSTANTINE (Brian Tyler).

Dan

Originally posted by Big_and_Rich@Jan 8 2006, 11:52 PM
do they have an album
Yes, CONSTANTINE was released on Varese Sarabande Records, and is available from Amazon.com.

The Hans Zimmer track is NOT available anywhere, and I doubt it will appear on the score album for THE DA VINCI CODE when it comes out later this year.

Dan

Probably some parts of music used in trailer you will find on the score, but you wouldn't find track "Original Trailer Music". e.g. "Goliath" by Steve Jablonsky from "Pearl Harbor" trailer is is quite similar as Hans Zimmer score from the movie.

so just to be sure the part where the tinmgy is thrown into the air is original trailer music

Yes. Track from "Constantine" starts at 2:03, all music before is Original Trailer Music.

Jesus Christ Man! You can't read or something? There is no song, which starts at 1:56. Whole trailer from start to 2:03 have music called "Original trailer music" and it's composed by Hans Zimmer. Track which starts at 2:03 is from "Constantine" score and it's called "Into the Light" - track 7.

Back