The Chronicles of Narnia The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe

drizzt_fan14

Pro Member
Reaction score
Anyone know what the music is that is played toward the end of this trailer? Sorry, it's a bootleg version, so the quality isn't all that great. ^_^'

Man, Disney just ordered for all those trailers to me removed, so we can't view them anymore. <_<

I have got the trailer. The song doesnt seem like it would fit into any film. Sounds very original with the fast paced beat.

Its the one song from when the little girl pulls the cloth off the wardrobe to the very end.

The offical release of the trailer should be this week and its a spectacular song so it will be answered stright away

Edit:A tv spot is being release on thursday or friday. So it will be online a couple hours after. It should feature the song

Ok here are the songs:

"Here Comes The King (Drums)" - X-Ray Dog
"Here Comes The King" - X-Ray Dog
"The Black Legend (Non Choir)" - Immediate Music
Atlantis: The Lost Empire (2001) - James Newton Howard
Black Beauty (1994) - Danny Elfman

Getting the pieces now to confirm but that's what is listed.

does anyone know what track from danny elfman's black beauty is used in the trailer?

I'm not sure it is Black Beauty. It does sound like Elfman, but I cannot find the cue either. Also, the Atlantis cue is actually The Map from Treasure Planet, also by Newton Howard.

What about the songs by Immediate Music and X-Ray Dog? I went on both of their websites, and this trailer isn't even mentioned.

every song listed on here is accurate i should know i just finished making a music only edit of it using the songs listed as those ARE the ones used!! FYI

Both can be found I already have both of them myself...

The X-Ray Dog music is on Dog Eat Dog Volume 2 (CD #15) - X-Ray Dog ~192~ and the Immediate Music song is on their album Themes for Orchestra and Choir Disc 1.

Originally posted by FilmSail@May 22 2005, 07:09 PM
Both can be found I already have both of them myself...

The X-Ray Dog music is on Dog Eat Dog Volume 2 (CD #15) - X-Ray Dog ~192~ and the Immediate Music song is on their album Themes for Orchestra and Choir Disc 1.
So I can buy these? :o

Well let me put it in their words.....

You may be eligible to receive our music if you are a professional in an audio-visual industry. We distribute our CD catalog exclusively to qualifying clients in film, television, motion picture marketing and product advertising post-production houses.

The first step is to contact us and request to receive our music. You can do this by phone, fax, or submit our online application form located in the MUSIC section under the link "Get Our Music". Please be prepared to furnish a description of your company, and what type of proposed usage you might have in mind for our music. Upon approval of your application, you will be eligible to receive our portions or all of our music catalog at no charge.

So I guess if your in luck if you have a film project or production company. Otherwise not really sure where you can purchase these albums. Though this is for Immediate Music...you can google X-Ray Dog and get sites that sell the cd's

Can I find a way to litsen to Black Beauty???? Liek a sample??? I have tried Amazon.. but came out empty handed....

YEs.. I googled X Ray Dog and came up with their website.. I went to music and the nwent to Choir Sample Music.. then about, 3 songs in, there was the song in the trailers.... but it doesn't label what song it is.

these are the songs used in the trailer:

"Here Comes The King (Drums)" - X-Ray Dog
"Here Comes The King" - X-Ray Dog
"The Black Legend (Non Choir)" - Immediate Music
Atlantis: The Lost Empire (2001) - James Newton Howard
Black Beauty (1994) - Danny Elfman

this site states that I am not allowed to share any music...
so...yeah...

Back