The Chronicles of Narnia The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe

Well let me put it in their words.....

You may be eligible to receive our music if you are a professional in an audio-visual industry. We distribute our CD catalog exclusively to qualifying clients in film, television, motion picture marketing and product advertising post-production houses.

The first step is to contact us and request to receive our music. You can do this by phone, fax, or submit our online application form located in the MUSIC section under the link "Get Our Music". Please be prepared to furnish a description of your company, and what type of proposed usage you might have in mind for our music. Upon approval of your application, you will be eligible to receive our portions or all of our music catalog at no charge.

So I guess if your in luck if you have a film project or production company. Otherwise not really sure where you can purchase these albums. Though this is for Immediate Music...you can google X-Ray Dog and get sites that sell the cd's

Can I find a way to litsen to Black Beauty???? Liek a sample??? I have tried Amazon.. but came out empty handed....

Originally posted by Third_Nut@Jun 19 2005, 10:56 PM
And also.... if we dont have a company to let us have the CD for your music..... What if we have a program that lets us make music and I send you a sample of a music that I have made and then send it to you and if you think its good you send me a CD... lol.. doubt it, but worth a try.
Please review this. We do not allow trading files of any kind.

yes... thank you for that... when I left for awhile.. I rembered the rule and I was gunna coem back to edit it and say somethign else.. but you beat me to it...

YEs.. I googled X Ray Dog and came up with their website.. I went to music and the nwent to Choir Sample Music.. then about, 3 songs in, there was the song in the trailers.... but it doesn't label what song it is.

these are the songs used in the trailer:

"Here Comes The King (Drums)" - X-Ray Dog
"Here Comes The King" - X-Ray Dog
"The Black Legend (Non Choir)" - Immediate Music
Atlantis: The Lost Empire (2001) - James Newton Howard
Black Beauty (1994) - Danny Elfman

this site states that I am not allowed to share any music...
so...yeah...

FilmSail...it is really cool that u work in the trailer music industry :)

(at least that is what I think by reading your post! )

my gave are xray dog and immediate music...they both have awesome music...they would make a LOT of profit if they sell their music!

I would tons of CDs!

Me too! I would buy every single one of their cd's, Immediate Music and X-Ray Dog. :)

yeah...

but...WHY would they not sell their music?

I mean...those that have already been used in trailers...they could give them to people who enjoy this music as much as I do :)

Its a matter of pirating.... Someone explained t ome that their music is getting pirated right now and what would stop it from getting pirated when a CD comes out.. its harder to pirate music when its not on a CD.. but if it is on a CD, then it is a LOT easier.

Yeah...I agree...about the pirating bit...maybe that is why they are not doing it...but even without them selling the CDs...the CDs get pirated...Overall....they would make more profit if they sell..because I would certainly buy theCDs...but...I see your point... ;)

Hey can anyone tell me the song right when the, This Christmas sign comes on in the trailer... I need tht song, it sounds so tight.

i dont recognize it personally but this might help

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe (2005)
[TEASER] "Here Comes The King" - X-Ray Dog - Teaser #1
[TEASER] "The Black Legend (Non Choir)" - Immediate Music - Teaser #1
[TEASER] Treasure Planet (2002) - James Newton Howard - Teaser #1
[TEASER] "Here Comes The King" - X-Ray Dog - Teaser #2
[TEASER] "The Black Legend (Non Choir)" - Immediate Music - Teaser #2
[TEASER] Black Beauty (1994) - Danny Elfman - Teaser #2
[TEASER] Treasure Planet (2002) - James Newton Howard - Teaser #2

Back