The Bad Girls Club

sinnerman

Reaction score
At the end of the show after the two girls fought. The two black girls were talking while one was packing and a song was playing. the lyrics start off "lights flicker, they might just burn out." It had a really cool sound.

Looking for artist and name of song that is playing while Deann is crying and driving in episode played Tuesday night. Apparently she saw her her crush with someone else and she was upset. So she was crying in the "confessional" and then got in the car and started driving. The lyrics were "I've lost you" or something like that repeated over and over. I swear I had it on my ipod but couldn't find it. Thanks bunches!!

I'm sure someone has seen the episode in question? Please help! I'm even second guessing that the song was even on the bad girl's club....I haven't seen any reruns of this particular episode.

Thanks for the website...stupid me...didn't even check there...just came straight to adtunes :) But song wasn't on there...missed the rerun this week....really thinking now, I heard this song on another show...Thanks for your help!

Found the song...just in case anyone was wondering...
Age of Consent by New Order and it was on my itunes, not my ipod! :rolleyes:

Does anybody know the song that plays when Zara, Tomik, Jodie and Steve are dancing in the club? I think it goes like "disco...meet me on the dancefloor... ooo ooo back and forth and, ooo ooo backa nd forth again..."

This would really help, if you know any others please post, you could be helping someone else too.

It's a guy singing in somewhat of a whisper and he has a softer voice and the lyrics go something like this:

"fancy thoughts i come to conclusions that satisfy suspicions that i had about our time comfortable positions and sticky situations i found myself in all the time just when i think it's over"

Need to know what song is playing in the latest episode of the. Song is played during Darlene's phone call with her daughter.

Lets see what these boards are made of. I humble Myself before the user who solves this difficult inquiry.

Thanks to All.

Looking for the name of the song being played when Andrea leaves the house.

I'm still looking for the recent one as well...the one I posted in regard to was from February 20th but the topic was merged

Bad Girls Club 12/2 Episode

During the season premiere, a song pays about mid-through that goes "what happens now if the world is upside down" and it sounds similar to Dashboard Confessional

you can see it here: http://o2.oxygen.com/player/?id=857206#videoid=857222

the songs starts at about 7:46 in

I know it's really brief but I'd appreciate so much if someone can figure out what the song is. Thanks

Bad Girls Club Reunion Part 1 Song

Anyone know who the author/song is for the song that played near the end of Part 1? It said something about I wanna be your oxygen... ? It was a female singing, and I think a piano was in the background...

Thanks!

In season 2 when the girls were pulling pranks, a song comes on and it has the lyrics Hey girl look what you have done......Really want to find the song...please help...

song! the bad girls club season 5 "jamaican me crazy"

When the girls first go out to the club with the men of steel or whatever some lyrics are

"come here to japan" "under the gun" "either way can't complain we just love to entertain, liar liar we're on fire" "what you say(see?) is what you get have we made you happy yet"

if anyone knows the title of the song i'd really appreciate it!!!

Re: song! the bad girls club season 5 "jamaican me crazy"

"come here to japan" "under the gun" "either way can't complain we just love to entertain, liar liar we're on fire" "what you say(see?) is what you get have we made you happy yet"

if anyone knows the title of the song i'd really appreciate it!!!

I'm on the same mission!! Help us

Back