CSI Season 4

Hmmm... could have sworn it was that Crystal Method song. Maybe someone else can confirm?

we'll watch it later and see if we recognize it (hasn't come on here yet) -- get back tomorrow. :)

Saw the episode, didn't recognize the song. I've checked some music guides, but since the show just aired tonight it might be a few days before any info is updated.

Originally posted by DeGrey@Apr 29 2004, 10:28 PM
Hmmm... could have sworn it was that Crystal Method song. Maybe someone else can confirm?
I also could have sworn it was the Crystal method song. Hmm.

I checked the music guide site for CSI, and they list the Crystal Method song for the first one in th episode. You can hear an audio sample of "Starting Over" in the link.

I was curious to know if anyone knew a song that was used in a CSI episode?!? It was the episode were Catherine and Warrick are questioning a doctor(who takes the patients blood) who happens to have fangs like a vamp. It's the scene were Nick is doing work in the crime lab. It somewhat sounds like Zero 7 or Air, but it isn't either. It is instrumental though. If anyone knows.....please let me know!!!!

Not that anyone cares, but in case someone looks up "bad to the bone" episode from CSI and desires to know the song played as the grave is dug for the dead pregnant woman the song is: Ein Seltener Vogel (In english: a rare bird) the BAND is called Einsturzende Neubauten and their Album is Perpetuum mobile.

Thanks -
Amie

i have that season on dvd and during the commentary they said that the high pitched sound during the song is the actor who played marissa cleary screams that have been speed up.

in the episode called "dead ringer" what is the opening song when they are all running or is it even a song?

Do you mean the one when they show the whole team running, like Greg, Nick, etc... or the songs that Grissom is playing in the SUV when he's driving beside Catherine?
If it's the latter, Grissom starts off playing Chariots of Fire, then the first time he changes stations the song is Sittin' Single by Scott Eversol, and then finally, he changes it to Are You Going To Be My Girl? by Jet.
I'm not sure what song is playing before that, sorry.

it was the one were they were al running the relay and leone answered it. thanks a bunch!

CSI Season 4 "All for Our Country"

I heard this song on CSI in the episode "All for our country." The song is playing when greg is looking around the house for evidence.

CSI Season 4 "All for Our Country"

I was watching CSI episode 403 "All For Our Country" and I was wondering what the music was that was played while Greg was searching for the soda bottle. It is about halfway through the show. Anybody know what that song was called? Thanks.

CSI Season 4 "Bad to the Bone"

On a CSI re-run the other night (episode title "Bad To The Bone") there was a song playing while they were digging up a body behind the motel. Does anyone have any idea what it was?

thanks

CSI Season 4 "Grissom Versus the Volcano"

Anyone who's seen this episode; I know that the nightclub singer is made up but he's great! Does anyone know if the songs he sang were also just made for this episode? He sang one catchy tune and then a slow one about his wife. Any info about this music would be greatly appreciated!!

Back