Telus

groupie

Reaction score
who sings this song on the new telus ad..?
its killing me...
the link is here...

j

Yeah I'd like to know as well.

Normally telus indicates who is singing the song either in the commercial or on their website...can't find it in either location...even googled a bunch of the lyrics in different combinations and nothing came up :blink:

It's a Telus commercial telling the viewers about how Telus volunteers/donates and stuff like that and feature a bunch of animals acting as letters. (bunny ears as a "V" in "give")
and the lyrics are something like this..
"you are the star, I am the sky, you are the open sea, I am the tide, still believing, that we're dreaming, on and on, on and on and on and on and all hail the miracle..."

PLEASE, does any know the song? It's driving me crazy

There is a thread about this already HERE, (always good to :usesearch: before starting a new thread) but even with that said...we don't have an answer... :angry: :blink: It's a good song and I'd love to know what it is too...stupid telus!

Telus says the name of the song in the commercial is: "All hail the miracle", I cannot find any details anywhere and Telus did not give the name of the artist.

Where'd you find out the title of the song? Did you email them? Or?

This is bothering me as well. Someone out there has got to know this one.

Originally posted by Caribou100@Jul 18 2007, 09:22 AM
The name of the song is "All Hail". It's from Indie Joe - writes tunes for advertising. You can hear the whole tune, http://www.marcosolo.ca .
Correction:

The song is called All Hail (as posted above) but the artist is Marco DiFelice- he was the lead singer of Supergarage, and is a featured artist on one of my favorite albums by one of my favorite artists.

It will probably be on his new solo CD.

YIPEE! I knew that voice sounded familiar :D

Back