Telus fish

I saw another Telus commercial tonight. It was on channel 16 (E! I think) at 8:37pm on Thursday, Nov. 8th. It had a whole bunch of fish swimming around and stuff. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

No, it's not that Telus commercial, although they both have fish. This most recent one has schools of smaller fish forming odd shapes (kind of like in Finding Nemo where the fish formed an arrow and other shapes). The song was more techno-ish.

this is a new one, with fish once again, the lyrics go something like:

"send my love, love, love"
and its for the holidays. anyone know artist or song name?
thanks

This is another Telus commercial airing in Vancouver with an absolutely sick tune playing in it, the song is stupidly good. Electronic sounding with a bit of an orchestra type thing happening. The commercial has fish swimming into an @ sign followed by the text "the networker", "the powerhouse" and then the LG chocolate phone. This isn't the "all i wanna do" or "were all in this together" one, it's totally new. If anyone knows that would be awesome thnx

I know what your talkin about, it had a black fish, and somethin about love. it was for the christmas holidays

I am looking for the song that plays on a Telus commercial where there is this cool DJ beat and the fish are dancing and forming shapes for their special features. I would like to know what the dancey tune is if anyone knows. :)

ya that's the justice one

speaking of justice, virgin recently used another one of justice's tracks

The Telus holiday fish commercial --- the one that's something about, you're far away, but I know you won't be alone, 'cause I'm sending you love.

The song is "Sending Love", by Casey Marshall.

:blink: New cell phone commercial (might be something else that looks like phone). They show like 8 different colored phones all spinning and flipping. Music is techno dance with heavily distorted sounds. Very in your face! <_<

Thanks
Slmz

ps. great site

Do you mean the new Verizon Juke cellphone commercial?

No but its similar. The whole commercial is on a white background but there like 8 identical phones all different colours spinning like a pinwheel and zooming around. I've only caught a couple seconds of it a few times but the beat is catchy. Its a house dance beat but the synth is loud and distorted, very abstract and futuristic. :blink:

That sounds like the new Telus commercial. Telus is a Canadian cell phone service provider. I'm hoping to find out the song as well. :blink:

Back