Telus fish

jeffeffery

Reaction score
Okay, there's a brand new telus commercial with a bunch of fish. No, this is not about "we're all in this together", in fact this one the guy says "All I wanna do, all I wanna do, all I wanna do is talk to you." I've been lookin all over google but haven't found anything. So, any help would be awesome.

"All I Wanna Do" by Yellow 5

All I wanna do is feel your love
All I wanna do is smell your hair
But you
Shut me
Out
All I wanna do is talk to you
All I wanna do is see your eyes
But you
Shut me
Out

"Talk To Me" by KISS

So talk to me, talk to me, all I want is a little conversation
Talk to me, talk to me, all I want is a little conversation
Talk to me, talk to me, talk to me, talk to me - why don't you
Talk to me - c'mon and talk to me

I just wanna talk to you

:blink:

I don't think it's either one of those, for sure not the second. I think he says... "All I wanna do is be close to you. All I wanna do, all I wanna do, all I wanna do is talk to you." No where I look even mentions that the commercial exists. It must be really new cause I hadn't heard it till today myself.

What is the name of the telus song and who is it by?

The song goes like "All I wanna do is talk to you", and it plays the piano. It is not we're all in this together. It is the fish though the newest one I think.

are you sure it's yellow 5 i looked at that..

"I don't think it's either one of those, for sure not the second. I think he says... "All I wanna do is be close to you. All I wanna do, all I wanna do, all I wanna do is talk to you." No where I look even mentions that the commercial exists. It must be really new cause I hadn't heard it till today myself."

I just found it.
It's "All I want to do is talk to you" by Major Maker

Awesome, thanks a lot. I just wish I could actually find it somewhere. :p

It's been answered in the post Doc indicated.

It's apparently by Major Maker "All I want to do is talk to you"...this is unconfirmed though... <_<

I just saw a new Telus commercial in Canada. It has tropical fish swimming around. It't not the Ben Roberts song. The lyrics are "All I want to do, All I want to do...etc"

Does anyone know the name of it?

Originally posted by iamkgb@Aug 9 2007, 05:52 PM

It's apparently by Major Maker "All I want to do is talk to you"...this is unconfirmed though... <_<
i know they did the maynard's candy song.

rollercoaster it's called.

Originally posted by thyla+Aug 25 2007, 11:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (thyla @ Aug 25 2007, 11:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-iamkgb@Aug 9 2007, 05:52 PM

rollercoaster it's called. [/b][/quote]
Yeahhh...we're aware of that... B) <_< ;)

http://adtunes.com/forums/index.php?showto...&hl=major+maker

Can anyone tell me the author of "We're all in this together" please, all I can find is that horrible High School Musical song...rr. <_<

Originally posted by Suffer@Aug 27 2007, 10:17 AM
Can anyone tell me the author of "We're all in this together" please, all I can find is that horrible High School Musical song...rr. <_<
See HERE

The artist is Ben Lee, the song is We're All In This Together.

Originally posted by iamkgb+Aug 26 2007, 12:37 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (iamkgb @ Aug 26 2007, 12:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by thyla@Aug 25 2007, 11:15 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-iamkgb
@Aug 9 2007, 05:52 PM

rollercoaster it's called.
Yeahhh...we're aware of that... B) <_< ;)

http://adtunes.com/forums/index.php?showto...&hl=major+maker [/b][/quote]
i know you are aware, i got the info from this site in the first place.

relax, i'm just reiterating that it's the same band, man.

on that topic they sound totally different on both songs. good music though. hope they make it big outside of tv commercials.

I've been looking for that tune on the Telus commercials, it's like, "all I wanna do, is talk to you, all I wanna do is talk to you.."

Can anybody help?

Back