T-SHIRTS, FUCK YEAH!

Originally posted by Space Cataz@May 12 2006, 03:46 PM
They need to make a shirt with picture of Huey in the Che Guevara style!
No they shouldn't, because Che was a great man and I hate it when I see people wearing his face on a shirt when they honestly don't understand what he did and what his name represents and they just bought it because it looks cool.

One could make the argument that Aaron McGruder is taking parallel strides.

Andy, do you watch the show?

This is the reason why they should make a shirt in the Che style, they display this picture during the theme song.

Comprende?

What a totally great reason to start a new thread!! ^5

Do I detect some sarcasm?

Originally posted by Space Cataz@May 12 2006, 04:30 PM
You do. Here, you and ECWxtremewhatever need to watch this. :kiss:

You suck, Garret.

:lol: :lol: I was just watching that cuz I wanted to start a thread with "OMFG STEAM R0X0RZ TEH BIG ONE111!!"

...but then Michelle might kill me. :)

Originally posted by dascoot+May 12 2006, 07:23 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ May 12 2006, 07:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Space Cataz@May 12 2006, 04:30 PM

You suck, Garret. [/b][/quote]
YES! :lol:

Originally posted by Space Cataz@May 12 2006, 04:30 PM
Andy, do you watch the show?

This is the reason why they should make a shirt in the Che style, they display this picture during the theme song.

Comprende?
Yep, and I disagree with it completely. Che should not be mocked like such.

Now shut the fuck up and stop with your shit ass posts.

Originally posted by andy@May 12 2006, 11:01 PM
Andy, fuck. Who pissed in your cornflakes?

Originally posted by dascoot+May 12 2006, 07:23 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ May 12 2006, 07:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Space Cataz@May 12 2006, 04:30 PM

You suck, Garret. [/b][/quote]
OH MY GOD!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by dascoot+May 12 2006, 08:47 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ May 12 2006, 08:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-andy@May 12 2006, 11:01 PM
Andy, fuck. Who pissed in your cornflakes? [/b][/quote]
Andy needs a pet. I suggest a goldfish.

So you guys just want him to stop posting about any and everything and all will be fine in the world? It doesn't really bother me much... :unsure:

Most if not all of the stuff they post could go in the random thread. Just a thought.

Back