Suzuki 2006 Grand Vitara

There's a commercial where a guy gets up from the table kisses his wife bye and walsk outside. He then proceeds to jump off a huge mountain (with a parachute). He lands, gets in his vehicle and drives off. Then a song begiuns to play that sounds like it's say "Turn me up! Turn me up! Turn me up!" I think it's a Honda Civic commercial.

Does anyone know the name of the song?

I need help to find this song. i think its on the kia commercial. the crazy rock song that goes "turn me on turn me on" if you know reply to me

Are you talking about the Suzuki Grand Vitara commercial? If so, the song is Alive & Amplified by The Mooney Suzuki.

ok there's this song that i like but i have no idea what the heck the song is called or who wrote it....it is on the commercial where you see a man going to work leaving his house, kissing his wife good bye and what not....then he puts on a bicycle helmet and jumps off a cliff....at the bottom is a suzuki SUV and he drives off...know the one? I believe the same song is used in the suzuki commercial where there is a girl who starts taking off her clothes in an elevater and ends up in her jogging clothing and hops in a suzuki....sound familiar.

I heard the song in the movie "Fun with dick and Jane" (2006) and i looked up the soundtrack and i couldn't find it....but anyways if you can help...thanks!

kabel

im looking for the song to the commerical with the guy in a business suit and a back pack leaving his house on the cliff and then he walks out of the yard puts on his helmenty then jumps off the cliff with a parachute. then he lands next to his car.

i dont remember the company or kind of car it was.

I was wondering if anyone knows the song in the car commercial (Kia i think) with the guy at this house and then he runs to the end of his driveway and skydives down to his car?

The car was actually a Suzuki and the song was Alive and Amplified by the Mooney Suzukis. :)

does anyone that song from the suzuki commercial where the guy falls from a canyon it was also in that movie with jim carey, fun with dick and jane. please help!!! i really like that song :)

I'm sure this question has already been answered, but I'm having a hard time finding the answer...

There's an older Nissan truck commercial out there where a husband walks out the door to go to work, kisses his wife, and then parachutes off a cliff down to his truck. Anybody know the song? Many thanks!

Already been answered. It's a Suzuki commercial, the song is:

"Alive and Amplified" - Mooney Suzuki (Thanks beaky)

Back