Suzuki 2006 Grand Vitara

the commercial starts by a husband saying goodbye to his wife at the door, then he jumps off a cliff, opens his parachute and lands at the bottom of a canyon and drives off in his subaru vitara. does anyone know the song for this commercial? i didn't hear any descipherable lyrics!

im trying to find out a song title. its been bugging me for like months. the commercial is a suzuki one where the guy is in his house and then jumps off a cliff and parachutes down to his car. so if you know the song in that commercial could u reply and help me.

anybody know what the song is during the commercial for suzuki when that man leaves for work and puts on a helmet and like jumps off that cliff with a parachute and then gets into his suzuki for work or whatever?

thanks

I've seen that commercial and this is what Ii always wonder,,,,How on earth does he get back to the house??? LOL!

How on earth does he get back to the house??? LOL!

Lol!! Good point!

~ Mia ~

Omigosh! HaHaHa! :lol: :p :lol: :p

I had the same thought ... glad to see I'm not the only one who chucks out the whole "suspension of belief" (or is it disbelief ?) a lot of times when I'm watching ads, tv shows, movies, etc. It's all those weird little details that trip me up ... and are quite funny if you try to think them out logically ...

I'll take a guess about our guy in the ad ... i dunno, maybe he has a little jetpack to boost him back up? :p :D B)

I've seen this commercial a billion times and I still can't find a name for this osng. It sounds like System of a Down but I have no idea what the title of the song is.

It's the one with the guy skydiving to his car of a cliff where is house is. (I wonder what the plumbing and water would look like?
Help?

Okay, a guy just said it was a Suzuki commercial. Could it be that?

I know the ad is for an SUV, but I'm not sure which one. :(

I always wondered, if he lived that far away from work, how much time does he actually spend at work when he leaves home that late in the day?

b'hatzlecha
:)

:huh: anyone know the song played in the suzuki grand vitara commercial?

if you mean the one with the base jumper it is mooney suzuki - alive and amplified

Anyone know the song for this commercial?

Thanks in advance.

if you mean the base jumper it is mooney suzuki - alive and amplified

And the question that begs to be asked...

How does the guy get home after work?

Back