Sugar Free Jello

I read (somewhere on blogspot, can't seem to find the page now) that this song is by Barenaked Ladies and is called "Wiggle", or "The Wiggle Song".

Also, on the forums at www.onehitwondercentral.com there is a message stating that it will soon be available for download on the new Jell-O website.

If anyone finds the download before me, please post here with the link?

Thanks in advance...

Originally posted by Abracadabra1459@Feb 23 2006, 09:47 AM
I read (somewhere on blogspot, can't seem to find the page now) that this song is by Barenaked Ladies and is called "Wiggle", or "The Wiggle Song".

Also, on the forums at www.onehitwondercentral.com there is a message stating that it will soon be available for download on the new Jell-O website.

If anyone finds the download before me, please post here with the link?

Thanks in advance...
thats the best post ever!!!

ill try find it and tell you all if i can.

Okay, I found this link on a blog:Wiggle (Edit)

It's not the part heard on the commercial. It seems to be the intro to the song, though.

The lyrics are:

"You need an invite to the soiree
You need a tu-tu to do ballet
You need Latin to seize the day
But anybody can wiggle

You need a license to drive a car
You need lessons to play guitar
You need a permit to do just about anything
But anyone at anytime can wiggle"

Originally posted by Abracadabra1459@Feb 27 2006, 12:20 PM
Okay, I found this link on a blog:Wiggle (Edit)

It's not the part heard on the commercial. It seems to be the intro to the song, though.

The lyrics are:

"You need an invite to the soiree
You need a tu-tu to do ballet
You need Latin to seize the day
But anybody can wiggle

You need a license to drive a car
You need lessons to play guitar
You need a permit to do just about anything
But anyone at anytime can wiggle"
yea i heard that too. Ive read alot of forums that also say Jellos going to be posting the song on there website soon. Hopefully this isnt just a rumor.

Anyway, dont forget to keep everybody here informed.

Sorry for double posting but i just wanted to say that i tryed emailing kraft asking about the song, this is the reply i got...

Thank you for visiting http://www.kraftfoods.com/.

I'm sorry as I'd like to assist you, the information you're requesting isn't currently available. I apologize for any disappointment this may cause you.

If you haven't done so already, please add our site to your favorites and visit us again soon!

Kim McMiller
Associate Director, Consumer Relations

~~TLXEA_12825644~~N

i really want to know if i can listen to it on internet, i thnk that song is awsome!!!! :D i know who sings it but i can't find the ong from them. if i find anything, i'll let u know!

is the new jello website up and running yet? if so, can someone give me the address please? i hope its not just a rumor too... that's an awesome song! Thx!

wow seriously.... this song was meant to come out a while back.... it should be out by now.... wasn't it supposed to be posted on the jello website?....

Originally posted by syndictive@Mar 21 2006, 07:15 PM
wow seriously.... this song was meant to come out a while back.... it should be out by now.... wasn't it supposed to be posted on the jello website?....
hopefully it will be out soon

Originally posted by fizban175@Jan 25 2006, 02:26 PM
i hope this song is found out, its really catchy, i just saw it again today

'wiggle while your jigglin' free, and wiggle while you jiggle in a wiggling spree' :D

something like that :blink:
this is the best post ever i'm gonna find this song, thanks a lot for the lyrics, they sound really accurate.

Ya i've been wondering about this song for a really long time too. This song is really cool and if i find it, ill totally let everyone know

Just saw a new commercial for Orange Sugar Free Jello with the same song. I see these commercial all the time now and its REALLY making me want this song!

ok wow you guys seriously need a edit button...

But this has to be posted!

This is one of the first Jello "Wiggle" Commercials

But it has the same song!

isn't there anyone out there that knows what this song is? i've been looking EVERYwhere and i can't find anthing!!!

I believe the Lyrics goes like this:

Wiggle while your wriggling free, cause your giggling while you jiggle in a wiggling spree!

Oops! a slight correction:

"Wiggle while your wriggling free, cause you giggle while you jiggle in a wiggling spree!"

It's a bit hard to make out but I believe that's what is sung.

I have the commercial digitized on CD somewhere, but I'm starting to lose hope that the full song will ever be released. It seems like sometimes even when the official site promises it is coming, it ultimately just vaporizes (still waiting for Andrea Revel's Old Navy tune to be released "in April 2006"). It also reminds me of that M&Ms "River of Chocolate" commercial with a cover of "Color My World" - eventually, Renee Cologne herself (and her manager) posted on a message board to confirm that it was her. She said she appreciates the attention, but of course it's not up to her whether a full version can be made or released. :(

EDIT: Here ya go (though apparently I'm not the first to upload it)

omg. that "intro" was found on a blog? whereeee?

i want the wholeeeeee song ; ;

Back