jell-o commercial

spaniard

Reaction score
anyone know where I can view that new jello ad that shows the boy dancing and someone clearly dressed as a cow dancing? the song is kind of neat too, it says something about wiggling and jiggling. I can't find anything about this commercial or the song online, but its a really neat commercial and the boy can dance well. btw, its different from the commercial where everyone is dressed in orange, I've come across that a few times when looking for this commercial. this one is just a boy and a cow dancing to a neat song about wiggling. anyway, anyone know where I can view the ad and who sings the song?

what? I thought I could edit my posts? maybe its too soon?

anyway, I just saw the commercial immediately after posting this topic. it's a jell-o pudding ad. the boy takes a bite of jell-o pudding and starts dancing and then a cow starts dancing too, they are both in brown. the lyrics are something like "wiggle when you're jigglin' free..."

I've read that Ed Robertson from Barenaked Ladies sings the song, it goes something like "wiggle while you're jigglin' free..." but I haven't been able to find anything about the song (including lyrics) or the commercial...anyone have any tips?

The music sounds like a 'Fat boy slim' tune, but not the lyrics. 'Weapon of Choice' I think was the name, sounds kind of like it.

Don't know the name of the tune, but it's DEFINITELY NOT "Weapon Of Choice"!

I've been wanting to know what that song is, too. I wrote to Kraft Foods (they own Jell-O) and I will post again if they tell me the answer.

I thought you might find this automated reply from Kraft Foods amusing. (I love their use of exclamation points.) :rolleyes:

Invoice Jones!
Your feedback is very important and we'll do our best to respond to
your inquiry as quickly as possible. Our representatives are here to
assist you Monday through Friday between the hours of 9am to 9pm Eastern
Standard Time, excluding holidays.

Thank you -

Kraft Consumer Relations

Have you checked out our FAQ page! The answers to some of the most
commonly asked questions about our products and Company can be found at:
http://www.kraftfoods.com/faqs

Other ways to contact us:

Phone:

1-800-323-0768
(Our Consumer Relations Center is open weekdays from 9am to 9pm,
Eastern Standard Time)

Mail:

Kraft Foods Global, Inc.
Consumer Relations
1 Kraft Court
Glenview, IL 60025

The other post wasn't available when I searched for the topic on the forum search engine. Why didn't you refer people to this other link before yesterday??? <_<

Well, I've heard that the song is sung by Ed Robertson from the Barenaked Ladies, and I read somewhere (I can't quite remember where though..) That the song may be able to be downloaded from the jello website, although I don't know if that's true, but the song is sung by Ed Robertson...

I hope the post was helpful :unsure:

Liz :peace:

Back