Song I heard at O'Charleys

CoreyDL18

Reaction score
It was an 80s song I heard over the VERY loud crowd noise on the radio at the O'Charleys in Harrison, OH. It was a faster song with a guy singing, and here are the lyrics I got...

"Ahhh ooooooooh I don't wanna be..."

That was the chorus part. It's really all I could hear, even though I have great hearing, because it was so dang loud in there!

I really liked the song, anyone have any ideas?

Not sure what clearly 80s means but try "I Don't Wanna Be A Soldier" - John Lennon (Amazon)

Originally posted by givemfitz@May 5 2008, 01:55 AM
Not sure what clearly 80s means but try "I Don't Wanna Be A Soldier" - John Lennon (Amazon)
That isn't 80s.

Nobody knows what 80s music means?

Originally posted by CoreyDL18+May 5 2008, 07:17 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CoreyDL18 @ May 5 2008, 07:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-givemfitz@May 5 2008, 01:55 AM
That isn't 80s.

Nobody knows what 80s music means? [/b][/quote]
Oh, I fully know what 80s music means...<_< <_<

You're limited lyrics are less than ideal for helping you find out what song it is though...remember anything else?

And just b/c it SOUNDS like it's from the 80s doesn't mean it IS from the 80s...do you know what that means? :p

And if it was over very LOUD crowd noise how do you know it's actually 80s??? :blink:

Originally posted by iamkgb+May 5 2008, 07:37 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (iamkgb @ May 5 2008, 07:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by CoreyDL18@May 5 2008, 07:17 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-givemfitz
@May 5 2008, 01:55 AM

That isn't 80s.

Nobody knows what 80s music means?
Oh, I fully know what 80s music means...<_< <_<

You're limited lyrics are less than ideal for helping you find out what song it is though...remember anything else?

And just b/c it SOUNDS like it's from the 80s doesn't mean it IS from the 80s...do you know what that means? :p

And if it was over very LOUD crowd noise how do you know it's actually 80s??? :blink: [/b][/quote]
:lol:

FTW

Long shot.

But it is 80's....

WHAM - I don't want your Freedom? It has the OOOOOOh I don't want.....

??????????????????????????????????

Found this song when I heard it again on the radio in the car.

Fleetwood Mac - Everywhere

Ah...incorrect lyrics strick again...

I love that song...would have got it with the lyrics...

For the record:

Oh i...
I want to be with you everywhere
Oh i...
I want to be with you everywhere
(wanna be with you everywhere)

Back