Song From New Nissan Pathfinder Commercial

mrthomas65

Reaction score
Hey does anybody know what song is in the new nissan pathfinder commericial. The commericial is the pathfinder drivin around and at one point they are in the middle of a pack of buffalo at which one of the people says "buffalo!" the music is really chill and has no lyrics.....any help would be great

Yeah, I know exactly which one you are talking about.

It’s a commercial that starts with a vintage-looking map and the announcer poses the question "Where would you go if you could only make left turns". They entire commercial emphasizes a group of friends who fit in the Nissan 7 passenger Pathfinder. After driving on the road they reach a lot full of blue cars buried in the ground. "They’re all facing left" a woman yells. And yes, they end up in a group of buffalos near the ending. The key word is 'left turns'.

Hope that helps

Oh no i saw the left turns one today and its not the one im talkin about...same car though....the one im lookin for isnt quite as peppy and more electronic

haha now i have to apologize...you were right...i guess there is 2 commericials with the left turn thing. I just saw the wrong one but then today i saw the one you were talkin about. yup so now still where i started...this is way to many replies to still not have the song.....please help!

Yea, is this the "bodly go" commercials? because i was wondering also.

i think i know what commercial you are talking about. i dont watch music tv but i saw a commercial kinda like that with some music that i thought was awesome. is the commercial somewhere online cause i want to see it and search for the song some more. link me if you know where the commercial is. thanks

it's by the strokes - hard to explain. i hate myself for taking so long to figure it out, i've heard this song a bazillion times

no....these are 2 different songs...im a big strokes fan and i know that this commericial isnt that song...but the guitar riff is similar...i can see how it could soun d like it.....but still is anybody else lookin for this?

I'd still like to know - there were a couple of versions of the "left turn" commercials, and one had a family in it with a great melodic poppy song - really jangly guitars, almost sounding like bells/steel drums.

Back