Smallville Season 6

I was reandomly watching the new episode of Smallville last night and was wonderin gif anyone knew the song they played in the beginning before they ran the opening credits?? Or maybe a list of the songs they played last night??
Thanks

"You Could Be Happy" by Snow Patrol (played pre-opening credits)
"Heavenly Day" by Patty Griffin (played at the end, as Lex & Lana leave)

Hi, I'm looking for some info on the song that was playing in the background while Oliver was practicing and talking to Clark. Here's the clip:

At the end of a smallville episode, the one where Lana Lang discovers that her biological father is someone other than her deceased father, and that her real father could still be alive, she goes to Clark Kents farm and tells him about it, thats the end of the episode, there is a song playing, the lyrics go something like

"your falling out of reach... I know your somewhere out there , somewhere out there!"

Its sort of a slow rock song, does anyone know the title ?

"Somewhere Out There" by Our Lady Peace (the ep was 206 Redux for future reference).

there was a song playing at the end of this episode with a girl singing, it was really good and id love to know the name of it.

yes that it is thank you.

there was also a song playing while Chloe was dying, it sounded like an immediate music feel, i dont know if it would be an actual song or if its just part of the score it was really dramatic sounding i would love to know what song it is.

anyone know the song played at the end of smallville tonight, 10.11. it was a slower beat song with a women singing.

i liked that piano song when clark and lana were in the barn.. if anyone could find out the title of that... i would appreciate it :)

In season 6 of Smallville, what is the classical music piece that is played whenever there is a scene with Lionel drinking his whiskey or whatever? I think it's the same piece played every time.

I heard this slow kinna song...the words were something like " coz i am who i am, coz i am who i am"...its sung by a guy...its a slow song.....i ' think ' its when oliver shoots the can, in front of Louis lane....

Back