Six Feet Under

yup, the songs called "breathe me" by sia.
a lot of tv shows play songs by sia.

OMG I just finished watching the finale and I have never cried as hard in my entire life. That finale was the best ever and that song made it all the more better.

I have all of Season 5 on my computer...... :ph34r:

Six Feet Under has to be the greatest show of all time. I am going to miss it so much. I have almost the exact same life as David and Keith, so the series meant so much more to me.

K, I had to quickly go through here because I dvr'd the last episode but haven't watched. Just wanted to let the Sia - Breathe people know that there is also an Ulrich Schnauss remix of the song that seems to be quite popular also.. sounds very similar to the original. Requested quite frequently at auralgasms.com if you can't find it.

-Laura

there is also a "mylo" remix and a "four tet" remix. all are okay, but the mylo remix is the best because it includes more of the background music from the original. the original is the best, though.

There's a song in the Six Feet Under: In Memoriam piece that I've been dying to know the name of.

Six Feet Under: In Memoriam was (at least a while ago) playing on HBO On Demand with Time Warner Cable, and the clip with the song I'm referring to can be found here at HBO's webiste (pop-up blockers must be off).

There's really no way to describe the song as it's mostly piano/instrumental music. Any help would be much appreciated.

Where on the HBO website is 'In Memoriam'? I couldn't find the clip you were talking about, but I'm pretty well versed in Six Feet Under soundtrack. If you wanted to preview the songs on the second volume of the SFU soundtrack, Everything Ends, you might find the song that you were looking for. There's some piano and instrumentals that might be what you're looking for.

It's titled as "Six Feet Under: 2001-2005" in the video section of SFU's HBO website. Sorry, I should've remembered the title. I think it aired on HBO as "Six Feet Under: In Memoriam", but the online clip is titled differently.

I'll check out the soundtrack, though. Thanks.

It's a beautiful song but I don't know what to tell you. Did you check on HBO's SFU forums? I'd put my money on a Thomas Newman composition. If no one else knows what song it is off the bat, bump it and I'll help you look further for it.

Wow makes me cry just watching it. I miss that show so much, it touched me very close as I can relate very closely to a few of the characters.

Lurve that show too! I listened to the clip and I got nuthin. :cry:

I think you're right about Thomas Newman...Road to Perdition, maybe? I don't know, but I will listen through my Newman stuff.

Thanks for the responses. Still haven't dug up the answer to this one.

I'm not sure if it's Thomas Newman. It actually almost sounds like a cross between Newman and something Coldplay might do (without lyrics, anyway).

I'll keep looking, though.

Hi guys. Heard a beautiful intrumental-only version of the song "Boston" by Augustana while watching the special features on Six Feet Under Season 5.

Anyonw know where to find this particular version of the song? Thanks so much.

Back