Six Feet Under

I'm so sad cause I didn't get to see the last season of 6 Feet Under. I moved and don't get HBO anymore. Was it good?

it was incredible. actually, no, it wasn't. the last episode was incredible. the 3-4 before that were not so great, and i missed a large part of the first episodes of the last season. the finale is possibly my favorite episode. the last scene is very provoking, a montage of major characters dying.

Hmmm...interesting. How long do you suppose I will have to wait til it comes out on DVD?

Does anyone know who sings a song that played during the retrospective of "Six Feet Under"? It played towards the end of the show and it had a verse that went something like "I need you close to me." If anyone can help it would be much appreciated.

Originally posted by burdnest@Aug 22 2005, 07:37 PM
I'm so sad cause I didn't get to see the last season of 6 Feet Under. I moved and don't get HBO anymore. Was it good?
I thought the final season was great, it was like the calm before the storm, Saying the last episode was incredible is an understatement, the ending was just phenomenal, very touching, especially to those who have been watching the show from the start and were attached to the characters, personally I don't cry so I didn't shed any tears, but everybody I have spoken to has said they were in tears, The message board for Six Feet Under shows the same.

Best Finale I have ever scene.

i watched a lot of the first season. and i watched a lot of the last season. so i'm wondering about the gap in between. hehe. anyways, yes, the finale was phenomenal. i called my dad and he was crying, and he always watches it with his girlfriend, so i felt bad for him that his masculinity was shattered in front of her.

ok, now i feel like i really missed out on some kind of a secret orgasmic television series :ph34r:

Six Feet under stuff are selling like hotcakes on eBay, posters are going for over $50!

not to bring up an old issue, but does anyone know if the song played in the final episode was a remix? i downloaded all the remixes i could find and the original, and it does indeed sound the most like the original. but i didn't tape the episode, so i'm not sure.

I saw the special again and the song is about 10 minutes before the end of the retrospective. The words are "I need you so much closer", and it's repeated several times. If anyone can help, that would be great

OK, I found the song....It's "I need you so much closer" by Death Cab for Cutie. Enjoy

The song you are looking for is called "Breathe Me" by Sia.

Hope this helps!
Melissa :D

I've had the original on repeat for dayyyyyyyyys. So good. However, Mylo has a remix that it quite good as well.

Back