Rogers wireless RAZR phone ad 2005

Hopefully someone can figure it out with this clip... Please listen!

Shaka - nice job on the post. Now only to get rid of that horrible guys voice at the end!!!

Hey... no problem. I'm a music producer, perhaps I could remix this up to extend it without anybody being the wiser. Although, the words wont change, at least it will be a mix up. I'll see what I can do. I forsure want to get rid of that ending voice for the ad, first and foremost. I'll post back here as soon as I get somthing solid :D

Merry Christmas (my gift to you because many of you love this song so much)

To see my music goto www.dj-velocity.com if you're at all intrested in what I have to offer (trance/dance tracks simular to this song)

YAEEEEEEEE!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSss!!!! THANK YOU <span style='color:green'>velocity AND THANK YOU shakakong for uploading the commercial!! AND also a BIg THANKS TO EVERYONE WHo POSTED in this TOPIC To HELP OUT. </span>

AND A VERY big thankS TO adtunes.com

Yeah, I'm looking for this song too. Thanks a lot to whoever posted the commercial track :)

This song was harder to mix then I thought. Because I was working with such a small ammout of lyrics, you can tell it's been looped if you listen carefully. However, because most trance/dance songs have looped instrumentals and lyrics, the track flows very well. In my opinion, this is one of my best remixes (my best still being my remix of Welcome To The Jungle by Guns N Roses)

The goal was to make this song sound as if it were the actual song that is being released on the artist who created it's up comming album. By this I mean, I wanted this track to sound as good as it would if the actual artist produced it.

I have released this track on my website www.dj-velocity.com. You can either download or stream this track.

I offer all my music for free so rest assured you will be able to download this song free of charge. The only thing I ask is that if you share this file via P2P, in a torrent package, or with friends, that you do not modify the origional MP3 file making it appear that you created it and/or aquired it from somewhere else. I do not charge for music and with a project like this, which is in demand, but with little supply, (hence the artist only making an offcial 30 second song) I could easily make a good chunk of change.

If you would like to help me out in appreciation, link me to your website, tell your friends or people on forums you visit about my music and my website, or donate to me on the homepage of my website. I would greatly apprecaite any of these options for all the hard work I went through to extend this song.

Last but not least... Merry Christmas. I hope you enjoy this extended mix. I finished it as fast as I could so that when you have your Christmas party (most likely on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day, you would be able to play this as ambiance if you chose to do so. Enjoy the track, and enjoy the holiday season!

Note: Please don't flame me if this isn't up to what you thought it would be. I didn't goto music school, and I'm not a professional musician. I am a self taught dance/trance producer who does this in his spare time.

In the past people have become very angry when I have said I will mix somthing and then it is not up to industry standard. I am not in the industry, nor do I have the source file for the song, I am mixing the MP3 using my DJ abilities aka turntables ect

Sounds very good to me.... I like that its at least longer and the guys voice at the end is gone!!!

Post the final remix when you get it done!

GREAT JOB VELOCITY!!!

I know I said it above (because I edited my previous post) but I figured if I didn't say this again, people would see yoojie's post and think that the song is not complete. It is infact complete and available...

download or stream

Nice work mate, I downloaded it, and I've yet to hear it as I'm at school right now. But when I get home I'm gonna have a listen, and I'm looking forward to it!

Thanks!

Thank you sooooo DJ Velocity!!!!!!!!!
i've been following this post for the past few weeks, desperately hopin someone would find the tune before my christmas party - which is tonight!!

ah, You're my hero :wub:

A veryy Merry Christmas to you and everyone else!!

too bad you couldn't keep the ending on but it sound very good Velocity good work !!

Dude Velocity your my hero,

thanks 4 remixin this. badass music u have in your site also.

Originally posted by Velocity@Dec 21 2005, 02:33 PM
This song was harder to mix then I thought. Because I was working with such a small ammout of lyrics, you can tell it's been looped if you listen carefully. However, because most trance/dance songs have looped instrumentals and lyrics, the track flows very well. In my opinion, this is one of my best remixes (my best still being my remix of Welcome To The Jungle by Guns N Roses)

The goal was to make this song sound as if it were the actual song that is being released on the artist who created it's up comming album. By this I mean, I wanted this track to sound as good as it would if the actual artist produced it.

I have released this track on my website www.dj-velocity.com. You can either download or stream this track.

I offer all my music for free so rest assured you will be able to download this song free of charge. The only thing I ask is that if you share this file via P2P, in a torrent package, or with friends, that you do not modify the origional MP3 file making it appear that you created it and/or aquired it from somewhere else. I do not charge for music and with a project like this, which is in demand, but with little supply, (hence the artist only making an offcial 30 second song) I could easily make a good chunk of change.

If you would like to help me out in appreciation, link me to your website, tell your friends or people on forums you visit about my music and my website, or donate to me on the homepage of my website. I would greatly apprecaite any of these options for all the hard work I went through to extend this song.

Last but not least... Merry Christmas. I hope you enjoy this extended mix. I finished it as fast as I could so that when you have your Christmas party (most likely on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day, you would be able to play this as ambiance if you chose to do so. Enjoy the track, and enjoy the holiday season!

Note: Please don't flame me if this isn't up to what you thought it would be. I didn't goto music school, and I'm not a professional musician. I am a self taught dance/trance producer who does this in his spare time.

In the past people have become very angry when I have said I will mix somthing and then it is not up to industry standard. I am not in the industry, nor do I have the source file for the song, I am mixing the MP3 using my DJ abilities aka turntables ect

Great job, DJ Velocity. I checked out your site and you're really talented. Everyone should check out DJ Velocity's Piano Remix of Numb - darn good.

I heard this from Rogers customer service.

this is the email i got back from rogers. Well minus the to and from parts....

Thank you for using our email service.

We appreciate your interest in our "song" associated with the RAZR phone. Unfortunately, this was made by our Marketing department specifically for this ad and is not available for release.

If you have any further questions or comments regarding our service, please contact us by replying to this e-mail. Thank you for choosing Rogers.

Which sucks!...oh well..

p.s that mix by velocity was pretty decent. It seems that's all we're going to get.

Originally posted by queenc@Dec 30 2005, 12:00 AM
I heard this from Rogers customer service.

this is the email i got back from rogers. Well minus the to and from parts....

Thank you for using our email service.

We appreciate your interest in our "song" associated with the RAZR phone. Unfortunately, this was made by our Marketing department specifically for this ad and is not available for release.

If you have any further questions or comments regarding our service, please contact us by replying to this e-mail. Thank you for choosing Rogers.

Which sucks!...oh well..

p.s that mix by velocity was pretty decent. It seems that's all we're going to get.

Don't waste your time with Rogers as they don't really know or understand what's going on. The people to contact are the people that made the commercial tune - Pirate Radio & Television in Toronto, CA.

http://www.pirate.ca/

I think we need to get DJ Velocity a better version. Perhaps a digital version. Anyone with a PVR ever record the commercial? The original mp3 and the remix sound a bit muddy.

Originally posted by formula@Dec 30 2005, 12:11 AM
I think we need to get DJ Velocity a better version. Perhaps a digital version. Anyone with a PVR ever record the commercial? The original mp3 and the remix sound a bit muddy.
Did anyone ever manage to record this ad? I've been searching high and low for the actual video without success.

Back